I think I might start posting vids on youtube for constructive criticism. If I post a link, will you guys check it out?
Quote by emily92
I want constructive criticism

You have a big butt, and your butt stinks, and you like to smell your own butt.
That depends. Sure, I'll check it out. As for your username, are you a girl? If so, the rest of UG will check you out, also.

This - is - UG!

...We are shallow. Most, anyway.
Member #3 of the "I play my guitar as high as Tom Morello does" club.
Quote by Fargalas
That depends. Sure, I'll check it out. As for your username, are you a girl? If so, the rest of UG will check you out, also.

This - is - UG!

...We are shallow. Most, anyway.

+1
Quote by emily92
I think I might start posting vids on youtube for constructive criticism. If I post a link, will you guys check it out?

Absolutely but be prepared for a million and one comments that all say "OMG! Grl + geetar = HOTZ!" with no regard for whether you can actually play or not.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Quote by Zaphod_Beeblebr
Absolutely but be prepared for a million and one comments that all say "OMG! Grl + geetar = HOTZ!" with no regard for whether you can actually play or not.

not always, im not a shallow a-hole guy like that, if i saw a girl guitar palyer i would listen to the music before i care about looks, just liek the girl from paramore. i heard the music and saw the video at the same time but i thought the vocals were amazing... then i saw the girl, needless to say the girl was hot. but nonetheless dont degrade the whole population of us guys just because most of them are womanizers.
Quote by haha
every time I see your username I press F8 out of curiosity then I have to give myself a big ol' facepalm

Quote by ouch
What the hell? F8 doesn't do anything interesting This toy is lame

Quote by TheReverend724
I can have a beer later, I need to level Charmeleon NOW!
drape one boob over the neck... hahahahahah, should get some hits
Quote by Cathbard
Quote by Raijouta
Unless its electronic drums.

BURN THE WITCH!!!!!
ur a girl? HELL YEH!

/pit

yeh, id check it out to try and give you critiscm on your technique, not about the music. as long as its metal/shred/rock

"The mind is its own place, and in itself

Can make a Heav'n of Hell, a Hell of Heav'n"

- John Milton, Paradise Lost
Quote by F8iscruel
not always, im not a shallow a-hole guy like that, if i saw a girl guitar palyer i would listen to the music before i care about looks, just liek the girl from paramore. i heard the music and saw the video at the same time but i thought the vocals were amazing... then i saw the girl, needless to say the girl was hot. but nonetheless dont degrade the whole population of us guys just because most of them are womanizers.

I could care less what anyone looks like either but if you look at the comments on any guitar video on youtube all the ones with Girls playing will, without fail in my experience, be full of idiots commenting on looks. I'll degrade the male population as much as I like; quite frankly most of us deserve it.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Yes constructive criticism and helping people is pretty much what the forums are for, just remember to put your video in the correct forum.