We already know from the Adrian Smith thread. And I hope them Stooges get their gear back. That's a ****load of really expensive stuff...Marshalls, Edens, a vintage Gibson bass guitar...
Oh dear, how ever will all these rich famous people afford to get their gear back?

RMF

I was much further out than you thought
And not waving but drowning.
I was much too far out all my life
Quote by Mr. La Fritz
Oh dear, how ever will all these rich famous people afford to get their gear back?

If someone broke into your kitchen and stole all your food, you'd be disappointed, to say least, even if you can afford it.

These guys were on tour, and the stuff they use to make music was all stolen. Plus, it's the stuff they're used to and probably means a lot to them, regardless of how much equipment they have.
Quote by Mr. La Fritz

Sometimes, it goes deeper than that.

My favorite guitar is a PRS that my cousin gave me. It has a lot of sentimental value to me; if I were rich enough to buy any guitar I wanted easily, I would still play that PRS. If it were stolen, no matter how much free cash I had, I'd be devastated.
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
Quote by CorvetteRick
I as well share in your deep concern.

You've got tons of guitars. If someone stole one of them, even the cheapest one, you'd still be concerned.
Quote by kaptink
**** Please say they didn't take Mike Watt's Gibson

They took Mike Watt's Gibson
http://www.hootpage.com/stoogesstolenstuff/pages/picture_000.html
Last edited by sashki at Aug 5, 2008,
Quote by sashki
If someone broke into your kitchen and stole all your food, you'd be disappointed, to say least, even if you can afford it.

These guys were on tour, and the stuff they use to make music was all stolen. Plus, it's the stuff they're used to and probably means a lot to them, regardless of how much equipment they have.

Yes but it's hardly newsworthy. I never said they wouldn't be gutted, just that it's hardly the end of the world and they can buy new ones.

I did sound like a bit of a dick though...
Even if I was rich it would suck to get that stuff stolen.

RMF

I was much further out than you thought
I was much too far out all my life
They chose a really bad picture of Iggy...

But on topic, that really does suck, I hope they get their gear back.
Last edited by The Silent Fool at Aug 5, 2008,
I'm a passenger. I ride and I ride.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
That sucks.
"A war is coming, I've seen it in my dreams. Fires sweeping through the earth, bodies in the streets, cities turned to dust. Retaliation..."

Check out my amazing band!
An Abstract Illusion