23 22%
cut it as short as possible with the scissors
1 1%
go and see if a real hair cut giver can fix it
47 45%
bleach it n call it "scene"
23 22%
Voters: 105.
mmm kay forgot the poll last time here goes...

i f**ked up my hair really bad(quarter sized patches down to my scalp in spots) w/sum pink safety scissors and the way i see it i only have a few options
Just because I play the drums doesn't mean I suck at guitar, or ams that I's iz stoopidz.

Space that ain't yours
Wear a hat?
Opie and Anthony Fan
XM 202 | SIRIUS 197
Linger Longer
haha pwnt
Quote by LedZepKicksAzz
You are simply the greatest person ever to walk this great planet.
go see if a hairdresser/barber can fix it
wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

FOR JUST £2 A WEEK, YOU CAN PREVENT THIS.
just cut it all down as low as possible, and let it grow back.

and learn your lesson. or learn how to actually cut your hair.
Unless you trust yourself with clippers (considering the state of your hair now I wouldn't, but hey), go to a barber and just get it done.
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Give the Pit pics and all questions will be answered!
I'm looking to buy an Epi Valve Standard. If you've got one up for grabs in the Uk, PM me and let me know.
Quote by Gargantuan
Pics

not gunna happen...

i'll describe it though

i've got f**king 2 patches in the back o my head, one where my bangs were, one above each of my side burns and one just off center of the the top o my head

they're all cut down to where u can actually see scalp n i can't come over them for ****
Just because I play the drums doesn't mean I suck at guitar, or ams that I's iz stoopidz.

Space that ain't yours
you're an idiot. no, seriously. can you post pics of your hair?
Quote by metacarpi
I get called a slut all the time, and I'm a dude.

To be honest, you should just shave all your hair off, sounds like you f***ed it up good.
I'm looking to buy an Epi Valve Standard. If you've got one up for grabs in the Uk, PM me and let me know.
so many questions!

1)pics
no **** you

2) y u haz da pink scissors
cuz i took them from a 3rd grader

3) y cut it if u knew u had a interviewz
becuz...i shaved and without my beard/stache the fuzzy/gruffy look wasn't working n i was like **** i look like a crazy person, maybe if i took a little off the top i could comb it better but i ciuldn't stop cutting n now i'm at the Pit

Space that ain't yours
what on earth made you think safety scissors would do the job? they're safety scissors, they're not made for cutting stuff!
Check out my guitar quartet composition The Lone Wolf and you will be rewarded! With a live wolf!

Are you a PROG-HEAD? I am.

Quote by Led Pepplin
I'm adding you to my list of most hated UGers.

Quote by majonior
so many questions!

1)pics
no **** you

2) y u haz da pink scissors
cuz i took them from a 3rd grader

3) y cut it if u knew u had a interviewz
becuz...i shaved and without my beard/stache the fuzzy/gruffy look wasn't working n i was like **** i look like a crazy person, maybe if i took a little off the top i could comb it better but i ciuldn't stop cutting n now i'm at the Pit

1. Uh, why? Its just hair
2.Theres yer problem...
3. Uh what the fuck is stache the fuzzy/gruffy?
take some grammar lessons please?
member of the ibanez rg owners of the world club pm silvertoness11 to join

Quote by -BlackZeppelin-
In the beginning there was nothing...

...which exploded.

UG MISSLE SILO!
Last edited by Kjoyea at Aug 5, 2008,
Quote by Gargantuan
Answer this question, why did you cut your OWN hair?

bcuz ussually i sport a beard n stache Like from the tv show Jericho(but shorter) but i was like "hmm if i shave i'll look professional".

so i did. but then with out my face fuzz i thought i looked like a monkey n i was like "****". so i was just gonna trim the top n side n i did but the the back looked uber long so i cut it

but then it didn't match the front so i kept going back n forth working away with those damn pink n white safety scissors that they give u n school so u don't shank sum one

and then i looked at the back using two mirrors n i shat bricks, cleaned up the floor and came to the pit

Space that ain't yours
Pictures or I'm not going to offer any help.

And believe me...my advice on this one is pristine.
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
1. Hair thread
2. ....are you seriously that dumb as to do that to yourself? You don't really deserve advice. Next time use your common sense. Deary me.

*reported*

~waits for the typical 'omg u bitch it shudnt b reporded omg'~
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
Quote by smb
omg u bitch it shudnt b reporded omg

haha quiet you
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
Quote by TheHereAway
'hair cut giver' lol

Quote by HuckIt
I didn't find it that funny when I saw myself doing him in missionary position...

Quote by Oblivion_Rps
I was having sex with a female dolphin. In the dream I was like:
"YEEEEEEEAAAARGH I'M SCREWIN' A FEMALE DOLPHIN!!!" and when I woke up I was like:
"... wtf"