* 3-piece maple Wizard Prestige neck
* 24 jumbo frets
* Rosewood fingerboard
* Pearl dot inlay
* Black hardware
* Color-changing mirage finishes
* Cosmo black hardware

EMG PICKUPS
I swapped out the IBZ pickups for an EMG 81/SA/85 setup - EMG 81(bridge), EMG SA single coil, and EMG 85 pickup.

ACCESSORIES
Comes with the factory Ibanez hardshell case. Also included is all of the original hardware, bar, wrenches, etc. I'll also throw in a free strap from guitar center and some picks if you need some.

CONDITION
Everything else is stock, like new condition. Body is in great shape, neck is straight, and frets are in excellent condition. I played this guitar in a band so there is a small ding on the back bottom corner of the body. I will post up a picture below.

Local buyers are preferred. But I will accept USPS money order or paypal. If using paypal, you must be a verified user, with a confirmed address. This is pretty heavy duty guitar so the S&H will be quite a bit but I am willing to work with you on the S&H.

RETAIL PRICES (cheapest i could find through google):
Ibanez RG 1570 - 750 + S&H
EMG 81 - 60
EMG SA - 79
EMG 85 - 95

ASKING PRICE
Asking $700 USD for the entire package. Contact me at FONGAROOS@GMAIL.COM if you are interested.

PICTURES (click on the thumbnails for the full size picture)

Here is the full photoalbum of pictures

honestly i think its a pretty good deal. this guitar is in really great shape and the EMGs and the 1570 sound AMAZING! i play it with a flextone II plus and floorboard (WHICH IM ALSO SELLING) and it just ROARS!

as you can see from the pricing, the hardware you are getting for the price you are paying is VERY REASONABLE in my opinion. but i am definitely trying to sell this setup so email me with any offers and i can definitely work with you on the pricing.

my email is FONGAROOS@GMAIL.COM
Quote by yoyodunno
Yeah well i don't think i have enough money then lol. Cause the most i can offer is 150 less than you are asking.

sent you an email
Do you still have the old pickups?
I get very tense around apples...Well, I get very tense generally. I think I've fallen into the trap of blaming fruit.

Jeff

Peavey Studio Pro 112 for sale. Anyone want it?
Quote by Munchlaxatives
Do you still have the old pickups?

DOH! im sorry, i dont. i sold the orig pickups to help fund the purchase of the EMGs when I had them installed initially.

if you're interested, please email me at FONGAROOS@GMAIL.COM