Page 1 of 4
BrianApocalypse
Prozac Junkie
7,782 IQ
I doubt Lars had a seizure.

They probably put a restraining device on him that gives out electric current whenever he tries to molest underage girls.

He saw a little tart and got a few hundred volts.
waterproofpie
breakfast connoisseur
2,962 IQ
Quote by BrianApocalypse

They probably put a restraining device on him that gives out electric current whenever he tries to molest underage girls.

I don't know about you but I've never seen Rancid live, although when I saw the Bastards, it was pretty entertaining.

I mean...

I don't still listen to 'Viking'!?
ma)(payne
Liverpool FC YNWA
412 IQ
I saw em on Saturday night in Toronto. They were ****in' amazing. But hey, they're going to Montreal, and that's where bands go to die and get all their gear stolen. ****ing cocksuckers.
neidnarb11890
so bored with the USA
270 IQ
I have not seen Rancid live. So I will not contribute to this thread.
I will, however, laugh at Brian's jokes.
Quote by BrianApocalypse

Swap-Meet
Up da p0nx
2,995 IQ
Quote by Adarsh
A friend of mine is going tonight as well, he's pretty stoked.

Cool...I wonder if the openers will be any good

Quote by ma)(payne
I saw em on Saturday night in Toronto. They were ****in' amazing. But hey, they're going to Montreal, and that's where bands go to die and get all their gear stolen. ****ing cocksuckers.

Lol
JesusOfSbrbia
*-)
1,343 IQ
They're really good live. Armstrong isn't as terrible on stage as you would guess from YouTube videos - his guitar is actually audible, and he's actually playing it.

Most of their set when I saw them was from ...And Out Come the Wolves, with a couple tracks from each other album, and a couple songs that I guess were b-sides or were released on the "Give 'Em the Boot" comps. I remember they played "Tattoo," which is a pretty terrible song.

But it was a really great show.
I'm the type of nigga that's built to last
If you fuck with me, I'll put my foot in your ass
See, I don't give a fuck cause I keep bailin
Yo, what the fuck are they yellin?!

GANGSTA, GANGSTA
BostonLacrosse
HEY SUBURBIA!!
333 IQ
they are playing in Rhode Island the day after Gogol Bordello...guess who im seeing
Propaganda does not deceive people; it merely helps them to deceive themselves-Eric Hoffer

Quote by GannonBracewell

CBGB wants to be famous like the others such as Green Day and Offspring. They don't want to be a underground punk band.
RiotRiotUpstart
UG's jock punk
256 IQ
Quote by BostonLacrosse
they are playing in Rhode Island the day after Gogol Bordello...guess who im seeing

Hopefully neither.
Swap-Meet
Up da p0nx
2,995 IQ
Quote by JesusOfSbrbia
They're really good live. Armstrong isn't as terrible on stage as you would guess from YouTube videos - his guitar is actually audible, and he's actually playing it.

Most of their set when I saw them was from ...And Out Come the Wolves, with a couple tracks from each other album, and a couple songs that I guess were b-sides or were released on the "Give 'Em the Boot" comps. I remember they played "Tattoo," which is a pretty terrible song.

But it was a really great show.

Tims guitar is an accessory to him, not an instrument....it's kinda like a really big necklace..
BrianApocalypse
Prozac Junkie
7,782 IQ
Now now, that's not entirely true. He also uses it as a billboard for local talent.

Remember when he put a DSNF sticker on it?

PS.) Can I join in with you and Dora some time?
BrianApocalypse
Prozac Junkie
7,782 IQ
Yeah, but if a 3 year old and a 17 year old were to have sex with a 20 year old, that would cancel out the sickness.

Simple mathematics!
Fedayee
10 IQ
Quote by BostonLacrosse

Gogol Bordello if you have my taste! I love Gogol!
Fedayee
10 IQ
Some of us were discussing music while others were trying to schedule group sex. From what little time I've been here, I would call that the usual.
HiImKindaNewAnd
Stupid n00b
234 IQ
Quote by Fedayee
Some of us were discussing music while others were trying to schedule group sex. From what little time I've been here, I would call that the usual.

I've come to that conclusion too. It doesn't bother me, its actually quite funny.

on topic (sorta): Rancid is ok.
lolmnt
Earth of the Butt
4,159 IQ
Quote by waterproofpie
What the hell is going on in this thread?
Sex!
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
yuMayumA
Banned
34 IQ
Quote by BrianApocalypse
Now now, that's not entirely true. He also uses it as a billboard for local talent.

Remember when he put a DSNF sticker on it?

PS.) Can I join in with you and Dora some time?

What?
werty22
Banned
1,095 IQ
Quote by Swap-Meet
Ugh but you live not very close at all..

But he's willing to make the trip... for Dora.
Cameronrobson
Self-proclaimed beatnik
389 IQ
I don't get why everyone want's to felashe dora's man-staff.
two and a half men.
l3p4rd
ponx
259 IQ
To be on topic again, I saw them, in florida.

Best part was when a fight broke out and Tim almost joined.
Peavey 6505+
Fender Hot Rod Deville 410
Fender Telecaster Blacktop
Gretsch G5120
Swap-Meet
Up da p0nx
2,995 IQ
Just got back from the show, pretty good, too many people in the ****ing pit...no room to ****ing move, I don't know why Tim is even in the ****ing band lol. His only "solo" he strummed 3 chords.....I was looking ajnd was jst like "WUDDA****DISHOMIEINRANCIDFO'?" but they were good, I thought Lars was Tim for a little I think Rancid should be renamed Lars Frederickson and Matt Freeman....and company

maybe they chose rancid cause it's easier....but who am i to judge?

sick of it all is a ****ing horriblley ****ty, sad excuse for hardre too by the way

they were telling all the "hardcore kids" to get on one side of the room
****ing ****ty vocals too....and Lars called them hardcore legends...?

Joke?

The Brains were ****ing awesome, best band I think.

/end rant
hardrock1315
Thought @ Work
3,512 IQ
Quote by Swap-Meet
sick of it all is a ****ing horriblley ****ty, sad excuse for hardre too by the way

Joke?

Are you serious? Sick of It All is one of the most well known and respected hardcore bands around. Lars called them hardcore legends because, well, like them or not, that's what they are. Seeing them on Sunday with H2O. I must say I'm pumped.

Rancid is okay. I'll be seeing them on August 17 because they're playing with Madball.
Swap-Meet
Up da p0nx
2,995 IQ
Quote by hardrock1315
Are you serious? Sick of It All is one of the most well known and respected hardcore bands around. Lars called them hardcore legends because, well, like them or not, that's what they are. Seeing them on Sunday with H2O. I must say I'm pumped.

Rancid is okay. I'll be seeing them on August 17 because they're playing with Madball.

Well they soundded like a ****ing ****tyass stupid metalcore band to me, with Screamo-ish vocals....
hardrock1315
Thought @ Work
3,512 IQ
Quote by Swap-Meet
Well they soundded like a ****ing ****tyass stupid metalcore band to me, with Screamo-ish vocals....

Are you sure you're talking about the same Sick of It All? They are arguably the definitive NYHC band, and sound nothing like metalcore or screamo.
l3p4rd
ponx
259 IQ
Quote by Swap-Meet
Just got back from the show, pretty good, too many people in the ****ing pit...no room to ****ing move, I don't know why Tim is even in the ****ing band lol. His only "solo" he strummed 3 chords.....I was looking ajnd was jst like "WUDDA****DISHOMIEINRANCIDFO'?" but they were good, I thought Lars was Tim for a little I think Rancid should be renamed Lars Frederickson and Matt Freeman....and company

maybe they chose rancid cause it's easier....but who am i to judge?

Joke?

The Brains were ****ing awesome, best band I think.

/end rant

When i saw his, I was actually surprised he sang most of the show, When i've looked them up live on youtube and stuff, he would just run around and spin and ****, but he sang all the show and played alot at the concert I went to, maybe it's just the way he feels that night or somthing, he's an old mother****er now anyways
Peavey 6505+
Fender Hot Rod Deville 410
Fender Telecaster Blacktop
Gretsch G5120
FuzzyBear
UG Newbie
652 IQ
Quote by Swap-Meet

your an idiot, they were releasing records before you were born

although im not a big soia they do put on an amazing live show and there is no denying they are hardcore legends
BrianApocalypse
Prozac Junkie
7,782 IQ
Quote by FuzzyBear
your an idiot, they were releasing records before you were born

although im not a big soia they do put on an amazing live show and there is no denying they are hardcore legends

Says the scouser who can't spell...

One thing's for sure though - SOIA do really f*cking suck.
BrianApocalypse
Prozac Junkie
7,782 IQ
Is it true that in Liverpool people go scrumping for cars?

Or did Red Dwarf make that up?
neidnarb11890
so bored with the USA
270 IQ
Quote by BrianApocalypse
One thing's for sure though - SOIA do really f*cking suck.