well i got a chance to try
Ibanez jem77v 2005 which comes with Breed pickups and American basswood body(it's black colour )

but i didn't have chance to try Jem 7v (white one, Steve vai one )
it comes with Evo pickups and Alder body

So i just want to know seriously which one is better???
and any advices?
Gear Ibanez...Rg321
Last edited by thereturnfc at Aug 5, 2008,
The cheaper one, I have a feeling they feel about the same, lol.
hide your kids, hide your wife.

Quote by angus_young_32
I'd rather kill myself than commit suicide.

UG Hatecrew FTW
well both of them are signature guitars of steve vai anyways'
but i have check dimarzio site
it's telling me that 77v(black one)got a fatter tone
and well i wanna play some rock,blues, not really kind of metal. However i just fall in love with jem (lol)
cheaper one?? they're selling the same price in thailand...no difference....damn the guitar shop!
Gear Ibanez...Rg321
well if i really wanna go for the one i liked just for color... i would go for black color
but since i have Rg321 Basswood already ... it's kinda same?? but i feel that the jem77v is much more lighter compare to my Rg
Gear Ibanez...Rg321
They are both hugely overpriced. I wouldn't pay more than 1100-1200 for them, and they are 2000+

For that price, you can get way better.

But to answer your question: i dont think there is alot of difference between those guitars. Test them both if you want to be sure.
Hufschmid
Blackat
Washburn USA Custom Shop
PRS
Mayones
Orange
Diezel
Engl
well i think that their craftship is really amazed me when i touch it....(well i think u never touch it that why u didn't know ;P)
i can get the white one for about 1900$ only....even it's second hand but it's not really been used...

the problem is the black one which i really like it for the color....but i have to get first hand at 2700$ which is a huge difference!
Gear Ibanez...Rg321
in japan...jem are cheap guitar...it's price in japan is about just 2100$ for a brand new one....
well i mean comparatively cheap! ;P
when jem travel to north america...it comes some what 2600$+
so u gotta pay for it ticket way long to come to ur home :P
Gear Ibanez...Rg321