Have anyone played one of these? for 599$ it looks incredible, i have heard good things from Agile, but never played one, so here is a few questions

1. Is Agile a reliable brand?
2. How is the neck compared to a Prestige Wizard (or just general ibanez necks)?
3. Is the LFR really bad, or is it ok?
4. Just overall quality

thanks
Gear
Ibanez RG2550E
ESP/LTD M-10
Fender FM212R amp
EHX Metal Muff
Ibanez WP-7 Wah
1. Agile is extremely reliable and have extremely good customer service.
2. I haven't personally played an Interceptor but I'd imagine you shouldn't be expecting too much per say until you try it for yourself(even with Prestiges what may feel great and play smoothly for some people may not be the same for others and vice versa).
3. Well it's a LFR so you shouldn't be expecting much anyways even if it were say an Schecter, Dean, or any other bigger name brand.
4. As for overall quality I think you'll be happy for what you pay for it (generally Agiles surprise people with their quality being even better than they expect).
5. We do have a thread for Agile guitars here so in the future use that.
1. Is Agile a reliable brand?
- Yep. All the reviews and fanboys out there can't be wrong, can they?

2. How is the neck compared to a Prestige Wizard (or just general ibanez necks)?
- According to the spec it should be thicker than Ibanez Wizard II (19mm vs 21mm). I find it most comfortable. Ultra thin neck tire the heck out of my hand.

3. Is the LFR really bad, or is it ok?
- I wouldn't count on these. It will hold but if you want better performance then a set of OFR should be considered as upgrade.

4. Just overall quality
Should be alright. For the price you can't go wrong with one.
G͔͓̅e͎͉̟̽ͬ͐̎̃͐ͨͅå͈͖͕̹̤̟̐̏͋ͅr̩͕̫̰̗s̹̳̼ͥ̒̍̄̅ͥ̚:

ESP Standard Eclipse I CTM VW
ESP LTD Deluxe H-1001
ESP LTD Deluxe Viper-1000 STBC
ESP Edwards E-EX-100STD
Warmoth Paulcaster "Tiger"
Tanglewood TW170 AS
Vox Tonelab ST
Blackstar HT-1R

Quote by Wakisazhi
1. Agile is extremely reliable and have extremely good customer service.
2. I haven't personally played an Interceptor but I'd imagine you shouldn't be expecting too much per say until you try it for yourself(even with Prestiges what may feel great and play smoothly for some people may not be the same for others and vice versa).
3. Well it's a LFR so you shouldn't be expecting much anyways even if it were say an Schecter, Dean, or any other bigger name brand.
4. As for overall quality I think you'll be happy for what you pay for it (generally Agiles surprise people with their quality being even better than they expect).
5. We do have a thread for Agile guitars here so in the future use that.

Argh! i forgot the Agile thread, i searched for a thread about the inceptor and looked throught the 7-string thread, had totally forgotten about the agile one

But anyone else? more opinions?
Gear
Ibanez RG2550E
ESP/LTD M-10
Fender FM212R amp
EHX Metal Muff
Ibanez WP-7 Wah
bump
Gear
Ibanez RG2550E
ESP/LTD M-10
Fender FM212R amp
EHX Metal Muff
Ibanez WP-7 Wah
never heard anything but good things about Agiles.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.