my bridge pickup is very high! not equal as neck. it came like this when i bought this. how do i lower it?
There are 3 screws on each side of the pup, right? The ones in the middle of those 3 raise/lower it. If you raise the right side, it'll become more trebly. Likewise, if you raise the left, bassier. It'll take a good bit of time to find it, but each pup has a sweet spot, where it's perfectly balanced and sounds real nice. I haven't found mine yet, unfortunately haha
My gear:
Schecter C-1+ w/ Seymour duncan Jazz (neck) and Full Shred (bridge), with Sperzels
B-52 LG-100A 4x12 half stack
Rogue LX405 Bass
Yamaha classical
Some sort of acoustic Squier
Boss Flanger
Lyon Chorus
Quote by SchecterC-1+Man
There are 3 screws on each side of the pup, right? The ones in the middle of those 3 raise/lower it. If you raise the right side, it'll become more trebly. Likewise, if you raise the left, bassier. It'll take a good bit of time to find it, but each pup has a sweet spot, where it's perfectly balanced and sounds real nice. I haven't found mine yet, unfortunately haha

so since it i screw it counterclockwise to lower it? and is treble better or bass.
Edit: is the bridge suppose to be higher? are they suppose to be equal? my bridge pickup is like 1/2 inch higher, so i can't even pick fast!
Last edited by hatooku at Aug 5, 2008,