ok tell me what you think! grand funk railroad, is the ****,

one of the best bands ever. their amazing.

inside looking out is just mouthwatering
wow see thats sweet! but like i think they are one of the most underrated bands out there. idk about you, but they are freakin insane!
oh i kno! but dude all of their songs are. i gotta say, mark farner is one of the best singers, and lyricsists and guitarist ever.
^ That's the only song of theirs I really know. Any recommendations?
It's Only Rock and Roll, But I like It
Oh Definetly^^^^^;"Some kind of Wonderful" and ""footstompin' music" show some of Farner's great vocals.
hey man, you gotta listen to them!

inside looking out
closer to home(im your captin)
sinsa good mans brother
into the sun
heartbreaker
walk like a man
and just about everything else!
Hey does anyone have a Tab for the song "All I Do" on the Grand funk 30 years of funk disk 3, even some basic chords would be appreciated, please pm me anyone.
they played on the army concert tour this year, as well as ZZ Top. ZZ Top came to my town, so I couldn't see GFR Though ZZ Top rocked, grand funk railroad would have been perfect
Whew, I finally decided to check em out and they got a blistering version of gimme shelter.
My Gear:

Fender Aerodyne Stratocaster
NOS Tweed Fender Blues Jr
Boss BD-2
Boss CE-5
Boss CS-3
Dunlop Slash Crybaby
Korg DT-10
Boss BR-600
MXR Script Phase 90
MXR DD-7 Analog Delay

GASing for:
Vox V847
i need help identifying a song from them, i got this burned disc of their music....it has a drum solo practically the whole song, and its about 8 minutes, dont know if thats helpful but idk if you know what it is please tell me the title, thanks
'Music is the best"
Zappa
Grand Funk is sick. They are from my area, and our like legends around here.
VIVA LA REVOLUTION
oh yeah dude from flint.
im in canton, and im a huge fan.
theres sooo many good songs by them. these guys are just too good
Quote by Gris-Gris-Man
i need help identifying a song from them, i got this burned disc of their music....it has a drum solo practically the whole song, and its about 8 minutes, dont know if thats helpful but idk if you know what it is please tell me the title, thanks

possibly T.N.U.C
its a famous drum solo song type thing.
Grand Funk are SOOOOOOOO underated its not even funny. Farner has a great voice and is a pretty damn good guiatrist. The album Survival is a amazing album. I could listen through it every day.
Bass always has and always will kick guitar ass.
Stop children whats that sound, everyone look whats going down.
Last edited by LongLiveRock23 at Mar 20, 2009,