My little bro (8 yrs) has some friends over and they are talking about killing people or something.
They said some stuff like: "Take off their clothes and put them outside in the winter and hang them"
"Shine a laser pointer in their eyes"
"Put a machete in their eye"
"Hit them with lots of metal bats"
Shoot them
etc etc...
Pfft, amateurs.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
not just one metal bar. lots of metal bars!!!
A BEER STEIN FULL OF GUMMY BEARS
Teach them the anceint art of mental warfare.
Quote by Crazymike100

You disgust me.

Quote by jack_off_joel
bro u are definately gay

Quote by Oblivion_Rps
A backstabbin' bitch who calls himself the 'oracle'?

Quote by 100%guitarmad
I AM GOING TO HAVE TO REFER TO THE FIRST QUOTE IN YOUR SIGNATURE

UG loves me so much. Do you?

MY NAME IS JACOB. CALL ME THAT.
lol
youth these days
wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

FOR JUST £2 A WEEK, YOU CAN PREVENT THIS.
^ evil

little children =/= Kensai
Quote by cakeandpiemofo
Of course I don't wanna go in the woods. There's bears in there.

Quote by Deliriumbassist
Jeff Ament is a sexy sexy beast.

Quote by Karvid
Yes. Chest hair = automatic awesome. Even if you're a woman.
Quote by RPGoof
My little bro (8 yrs) has some friends over and they are talking about killing people or something.
They said some stuff like: "Take off their clothes and put them outside in the winter and hang them"
"Shine a laser pointer in their eyes"
"Put a machete in their eye"
"Hit them with lots of metal bats"
Shoot them
etc etc...

Wait is that a new smiley? A facepalm smiley is perfect!
Quote by Crazymike100

You disgust me.

Quote by jack_off_joel
bro u are definately gay

Quote by Oblivion_Rps
A backstabbin' bitch who calls himself the 'oracle'?

Quote by 100%guitarmad
I AM GOING TO HAVE TO REFER TO THE FIRST QUOTE IN YOUR SIGNATURE

UG loves me so much. Do you?

MY NAME IS JACOB. CALL ME THAT.
give them lots of drugs and weapons and se what happens...
If You See Me Posting In The Pit HIT ME.
Quote by KingJak236
My hamster used to bite me when I picked it up, then it got too old and fat to bite and died in a pool of it's own vomit.

Quote by Kensai
That's the rockstar way to go. I salute him.
Quote by tim5_ICT
i hate kids

this.
Feel free to add me on STEAM: thesystemhasfailed
XBL tag: cbiggs18
I swear there is someone on here called IHATECHILDREN. This thread would surely be perfect for them. And yeah I work with kids, some of them are pretty vicious bastards.
Quote by Alter-Bridge
If I had sex as much as you said the word "shit" I would be paris hilton.

Quote by rworsl
I have never felt closer to either cheese or weasels

Quote by Vermintide

DURN THING DUN GONE MESS UP AGIYAN. MARGE, FETCH ME MAH BOOMSTIYAK
Well it seems like they want to be serial killers. All you have to do to make sure that it happens is that you rape them. All serial killers start like that.
Quote by horloko
Well it seems like they want to be serial killers. All you have to do to make sure that it happens is that you rape them. All serial killers start like that.

that is one of the only statements made that was funny about rape
d[(x)(x)]b

Quote by TomD03

we'd sit in the basement and i'd do a little "I'll show u mine if you show me yours" so i had 3 baby vaginas staring at me

R.I.P. Billy Mays
Quote by Silent_Jester13
Wait is that a new smiley? A facepalm smiley is perfect!

Holy ****!!! Now we just need to wait for the lolwut pear smiley
LIFE IS TOO SHORT NOT TO LET YOUR MIND SPREAD WINGS AND TAKE FLIGHT

Quote by KeepOnRotting
+Infinity. This dude knows good metal.
Little kids have always been terribly malicious.
Ego inflating praise here:
Quote by Fishyesque
That is SOOOOOOOOOOO sig worthy! Pure awesomeness to you, sir.

C wut I did thar Fishy?

's UG
They spend too much time in The Pit.
Barry White is cooler than you
Quote by Deliriumbassist
I really wish I could say you're funny and cool, but that would be like saying Africa doesn't have a poverty problem.
(sniff sniff) i smell an evil group of children planning my demise (or is that just pie!?)
ಠ_ಠ ಥ_ಥ ಠ_ಠ

Michael Kelly Patriot Ltd.

Spector N20004

Michael Kelly V65 Acoustic

Vintage 1965 Fender Bassman Stack

Crate GFX1200H On a Behringer Bass Cab

Orange Fund: $48
Someone needs to wake these kids up! There was an incident not long ago (in the US) that was narrowly avoided when a bunch of 8-10 yrs olds were actually planning to kill a teacher. Luckily (for the teacher and probably the little bastards as well) they were busted before they could attempt to carry out their plan. (Good thing kids can't keep a secret)
The problem is when you get more than a few people together they get dumber as a group and do things they'd never have the guts to do alone. The loudest, bossiest one is usually the stupidest as well.
Moving on.....
"lots of metal bats"? Seriously? These kids lack imagination. What I would do is train a pack of rabid squirrels to attack whenever I want them to. I would then lead my army of squirrels against the invading mole people of Nmad. The battle shall be epic.
Quote by Reaper of Light
(sniff sniff) i smell an evil group of children planning my demise (or is that just pie!?)

those do smell oddly similar
d[(x)(x)]b

Quote by TomD03

we'd sit in the basement and i'd do a little "I'll show u mine if you show me yours" so i had 3 baby vaginas staring at me

R.I.P. Billy Mays
Quote by zether
"lots of metal bats"? Seriously? These kids lack imagination. What I would do is train a pack of rabid squirrels to attack whenever I want them to. I would then lead my army of squirrels against the invading mole people of Nmad. The battle shall be epic.

You just stole the plot from the movie "Willard" and substituted squirrels instead of rats (probably smell less bad)
Moving on.....
What about shaving off all their skin with a butter knife then dipping them in lemon juice and then a pile of salt.
well, children just project what they are taught, so it is society that is evil, not them. they would not know about violence if it wasnt on the news, video games, etc. untill of course they figured it out for themselves. poor little sponges.
Quote by Nexium
give them lots of drugs and weapons and se what happens...

they'll go after you, or the TS.

its those darn video games
Quote by obeythepenguin
You win this thread. Pipe organs FTW.

Quote by ShadesOfGray
Let's take it one step further and add a slogan:

Big Bach is listening you!
Quote by KenG
You just stole the plot from the movie "Willard" and substituted squirrels instead of rats (probably smell less bad)

Really? I have to watch that movie sometime. It sounds interresting.
I didn't intend to "steal" the plot of a movie I've never even seen or heard about until now. The idea just popped into my head and looked really cool when I imagined it.
Quote by zether
Really? I have to watch that movie sometime. It sounds interresting.
I didn't intend to "steal" the plot of a movie I've never even seen or heard about until now. The idea just popped into my head and looked really cool when I imagined it.

There's actually two versions..... an older (70's version) and a more recent remake with the "weird creepy thin guy" from Charlie's Angels. Neither was a block buster so I'm not surprised you never heard of them & was only kidding abou stealing the plot.
Moving on.....
Teach them about hippies and drugs.
Then they will be talking about trippin' and sex.
I worked at a kindergarten the first 3 weeks of the summer... And i have to say, kids are more then evil...
Little kids are evil and they ****ing sense the satan. they are giung to rule the world if we don't kill them...
Dude that's lame

Chloroform all the way

Get yourself a niiice rusty chainsaw, go into the woods and slice them up reeaaaall good. The bones go in a big chunk of cement which is dropped of a cliff, the pieces of flesh go into various dumpsters around the city...

To make some of the chucks of flesh less supicious, slice them into steaks and cook them. It will look like unwanted food.