I just found some there, and before I go "what the hell why not!" I'm going to ask here first.

Quote by MightyAl
How do you physically download an album? Like run your computer off a dynamo on an exercise bike?
theres different types that you can use...like some people use all bee's wax... but do you happen to know what skate wax is made of... like is it a specific type of wax
-------------------------------
Faded Gibson SG Special - Black ice mod
Seymour Duncan SH-5 in bridge
B-52 AT 112
Ted Weber Mass100 attenuator
EHX Small Clone
EHX Metal Muff
DIY Modded tubescreamer
Dunlop 535Q Wah
Wax Potting tutorial
I'm not too sure, I tried googling to see what type of wax it is but it was useless.
All the "how to make skate wax" blogs seem to use alot of candles, vegtable oil and some form of lubricant.

Quote by MightyAl
How do you physically download an album? Like run your computer off a dynamo on an exercise bike?
skate wax has polyurethane in it to improve the slickness of things, you need a sealing wax. beeswax will work, but parrafin wax is better and about 1/5th the price. ive been a 7 year skateboarder and i can tell you that it will not work. youd have to get it too hot to melt it, you drop your pup in and it would destroy it.
parriffin wax, EVH used surfboard wax, but that is parriffin wax...skateboard wax would suck on a pup...
Gibson SG Faded
Epi VJ Stack

Quote by Øttər
Whenever I clean my guitars, my family wonders why it smells so good; I say that I exude a fresh citrus scent from hidden orifices.
They stopped asking
how are you supposed to wax pups? could someone explain to me?
In your eyes I see the darkness that tourments you, and in your head where it dwells, I'll give you my hand if you reach out and grab it, let's walk away from this hell.
1. Melt wax
2. place pickup in wax
3. While keeping wax hot, wait 15min
4. Pull Pickup out
5. ?????
6. Profit!
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
lol more or less...
check my sig?
-------------------------------
Faded Gibson SG Special - Black ice mod
Seymour Duncan SH-5 in bridge
B-52 AT 112
Ted Weber Mass100 attenuator
EHX Small Clone
EHX Metal Muff
DIY Modded tubescreamer
Dunlop 535Q Wah
Wax Potting tutorial
thanks but what does wax do? does it effect the tone? or what?
In your eyes I see the darkness that tourments you, and in your head where it dwells, I'll give you my hand if you reach out and grab it, let's walk away from this hell.
^eliminates microphonic hum or feedback....bad feedback, not good feedback....by keeping the thing from vibrating like hell
Gibson SG Faded
Epi VJ Stack

Quote by Øttər
Whenever I clean my guitars, my family wonders why it smells so good; I say that I exude a fresh citrus scent from hidden orifices.
They stopped asking
oh kay thanks...