Okay....So Last Saturday When I Was Leaving My Lesson, I Was Putting My Guitar In Her Case (yes...i refer to my bich as her) I Was Kneeling Down, Holding Her By The Lower Neck About 1.5 Inches Above The Ground....Holding Her With ONe Hand, and Opening The Case With The Other.

I Just Got My Case Opened Then The Salesmen Behind The Counter, Yelled "HEY, WHAT KIND OF GUITAR DO YOU HAVE" Really Loud. And It Startled Me, causing My Hand Holding My Guitar To Let Loose And To The Floor The Bottom Right Horn To Hit The Floor....I Immediately Checked To See If There Were Any Damage, And Seeing The Pieces of Finsih on The Floor.....I Knew What I Was Gonna See, It Was Like Seeing A Loved One Lying Their Stabbed, There's A Small Chipping Where It Hit...Well, I Answered The Guy "i've got an exotic classic rich bich" Then He Responds Saying "that's a very gorgeous guitar" I Just Said To Myself "yah, not anymore it is you douchebag"

I Told My Friend Who I Get Most Of My Guitar and Gear Information From, And He Suggested Polish Would Help Wear Off The Chipping and Help It Blend In Leaving A Small Dent

So, I Was Wondering, Will That Work? Or If Anyone Has Any Suggestions On What Would Help, That Would Be REALLY Appreciated
Quote by cundinamarca89
at my high school, some chick gave birth during prom in the bathroom and left the baby in the toilet.
what color is it?
cuz if it is black, ive heard of people just painting it again, or sharpie.
i dont recomend sharpie though
yes it should help some but not a lot though.
oh..same problem with my warlock....****ing salesmen and their ways of almost destroying your beautiful guitars...
Quote by Wrst_Plyr_Evr
I beat my wife

Beating yea bi
Quote by Rizzo228
oh..same problem with my warlock....****ing salesmen and their ways of almost destroying your beautiful guitars...

I Can't Tell If Your Being A Sracastic Asshole Like Most Replies I Get, Or Not. If Not, Then Yes....They Need To Shut the Hell Up

But For Those Who Say Paint, It's A KOA Wood Finish So I Will Not Paint
Quote by cundinamarca89
at my high school, some chick gave birth during prom in the bathroom and left the baby in the toilet.
Quote by Rizzo228

Same Thing Happened To Me About Five Times Already I Have So Many Broken Guitars Now
Why The Hell Do You Capitalize Every Damn Word?
Call me the rap assassinator. Rhymes rugged and built like Schwarzenegger
Quote by endless_fight1
Why The Hell Do You Capitalize Every Damn Word?

Why The Hell Do You Care?
Quote by cundinamarca89
Quote by BigMike616
Why The Hell Do You Care?

lEts mIx tHings uP a lIttle

Seriously, if it bothers you that much, take it to get refinished professionally, other wise it'll end up looking crap.
All I want is for everyone to go to hell...
...It's the last place I was seen before I lost myself

Quote by DisarmGoliath
You can be the deputy llamma of the recordings forum!
well if its in the back i dont think any one will see it
My Insonia problem has led me to the conclusion that my front lawns sprinklers do indeed come on at 2 AM. I now find timers very trustworthy objects

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
itsa bunny
if the chipped off piece is big enough you can glue it back in. sand down lightly and repaint.

edit:sorry i skipped over the koa finish part. but still, glue the chipped piece in. sand down a little.(not too much) and refinish.

edit again: oh and yeah if its ur baby and its on the back chances are you play it a lot. my guitar has tons of scratches on the back from my belt from gigging. eventually the chip will be another little battle scar.
Quote by Weeping_Demon7
I, sir, salute you!

Epiphone sg
behringer gmx1200h
MY MINI V BUILD!!!
Last edited by NSHSpolevault at Aug 5, 2008,
Quote by BigMike616
Okay....So Last Saturday When I Was Leaving My Lesson, I Was Putting My Guitar In Her Case (yes...i refer to my bich as her) I Was Kneeling Down, Holding Her By The Lower Neck About 1.5 Inches Above The Ground....Holding Her With ONe Hand, and Opening The Case With The Other.

I Just Got My Case Opened Then The Salesmen Behind The Counter, Yelled "HEY, WHAT KIND OF GUITAR DO YOU HAVE" Really Loud. And It Startled Me, causing My Hand Holding My Guitar To Let Loose And To The Floor The Bottom Right Horn To Hit The Floor....I Immediately Checked To See If There Were Any Damage, And Seeing The Pieces of Finsih on The Floor.....I Knew What I Was Gonna See, It Was Like Seeing A Loved One Lying Their Stabbed, There's A Small Chipping Where It Hit...Well, I Answered The Guy "i've got an exotic classic rich bich" Then He Responds Saying "that's a very gorgeous guitar" I Just Said To Myself "yah, not anymore it is you douchebag"

I Told My Friend Who I Get Most Of My Guitar and Gear Information From, And He Suggested Polish Would Help Wear Off The Chipping and Help It Blend In Leaving A Small Dent

So, I Was Wondering, Will That Work? Or If Anyone Has Any Suggestions On What Would Help, That Would Be REALLY Appreciated
Oh My God It Will Probably Be Fine And It's Not A Big Deal
hAI gUYS wHATS gOIN oN iN tHIS tHREAD?
Ibanez Jem 777BK, Carvin DC727, Fender MIM Strat
Mesa Boogie DC5
Xotic BB Preamp, Ts9, BBE GS, Boss DD-6
Weber Mass
Morley Bad Horsie 2
Ask me any questions about my gear!
A SMART person who learned to read PROPERLY will automatically recognize a capitalized word as an important part of the scentence, thereby focusing on it more and in part, emphasizing it.

So When You Type Like This, It Not Only Takes You More Time To Write Your Scentence, It Takes Us Longer To Read It Because We Read And Stress Each Word Seperately And Individually Instead Of Stringing The Scentence Toegther Like We Usually Do.

So stop it. It's annoying, it wastes you time, you're typing incorrectly, it's a bad habit, it doesn't look any neater, and it's much harder to read and strign together. I didn' even read your initial post; that's how annoying it is.
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Boss DS-1 Distortion
Boss NS-2 Noise Suppressor
Marshall JCM2000 DSL401
Quote by smb
Oh My God It Will Probably Be Fine And It's Not A Big Deal

Well She's Practically New, Just Got Her in December.

And If You Had A Custom Shop Les Paul And That Happened, Would Have A "it'll be fine" Attitude?

And Yes, It's A Relitively Small Chip Where Nobody Will See It And I Don't Have The Piece or Even Saw It, But The Fact It's There Just Makes Me Wanan Kick Myself in the Head.

Thanks To Everyone Who's HELPED Only Took What, Couple Hours To Get A Response?
Quote by cundinamarca89
Quote by BigMike616
Well She's Practically New, Just Got Her in December.

And If You Had A Custom Shop Les Paul And That Happened, Would Have A "it'll be fine" Attitude?

And Yes, It's A Relitively Small Chip Where Nobody Will See It And I Don't Have The Piece or Even Saw It, But The Fact It's There Just Makes Me Wanan Kick Myself in the Head.

Thanks To Everyone Who's HELPED Only Took What, Couple Hours To Get A Response?

STOP DOING THAT !!!!

Ibanez Jem 777BK, Carvin DC727, Fender MIM Strat
Mesa Boogie DC5
Xotic BB Preamp, Ts9, BBE GS, Boss DD-6
Weber Mass
Morley Bad Horsie 2
Ask me any questions about my gear!
i mean really its not gonna hurt it. is there any perfect looking human? no...why should a guitar be differnt, think of it as your guitars beauty mark
I would just take your friends advice. cause we cant really tell whats going on im sure if it doesnt work it wont be that big of a deal.