Well,

Good:

- Chord progression for verse is right
- You know the whole song and not parts of it
- Fills were nicely executed with a few exceptions (1:38-1:40 wasn't good. 1:18-1:22 was good)

Bad:

- Solo was sloppy
- couple sloppy fills
- not a fan of the ending "solo"

another personal recommendation, you say that amp is new yes? return it. TSL's are not that good of an amp series. Take that money and find a used JCM 800 or buy a combo amp. Learn how to use it properly and get the best tone out of it as well.(if ur keeping it)

Plus, why the hell do you need a 100W TUBE half stack for bedroom level playing? Go buy a 40-50W tube combo, its all ur gonna need, even for jamming with a band.

Overall decent job. Nothing to special and it needs work.

2/5
Quote by The Spoon
Unless you're sure she likes you, telling her you like her has a 110% chance of failing.

But hey, at least you have a 10% chance of absolutely guaranteeing failure.
Last edited by British_Steal at Aug 5, 2008,
Quote by British_Steal
Well,

Good:

- Chord progression for verse is right
- You know the whole song and not parts of it
- Fills were nicely executed with a few exceptions (1:38-1:40 wasn't good. 1:18-1:22 was good)

Bad:

- Solo was sloppy
- couple sloppy fills
- not a fan of the ending "solo"

another personal recommendation, you say that amp is new yes? return it. TSL's are not that good of an amp series. Take that money and find a used JCM 800 or buy a combo amp. Learn how to use it properly and get the best tone out of it as well.(if ur keeping it)

Plus, why the hell do you need a 100W TUBE half stack for bedroom level playing? Go buy a 40-50W tube combo, its all ur gonna need, even for jamming with a band.

Overall decent job. Nothing to special and it needs work.

2/5

i agree. The amp needs to be eq's alot better. i never liked the tsl because they are overlly fizzy and muddy. if you dont want to return it spend lots of time tweaking.
I traded in my Real Books for Robbins and Cotran Pathology Textbooks