used the searchbar, didn't find anything so...... I was thinking about my ex-boyfriend and some of the sh*itty things he put me through and there are a lot of things I wish I'd done differently back then

1) It should have lured him into the car, chloroformed him, stripped him naked, and dropped him off in front of the mall or something. Ehh, not the most original but still would have made my day.

2) He used to change the radio from my Jimi Hendrix CD to Rap stations b/c he was "tired of hearing all that" while riding in MY car b/c he didn't have one. I always wanted to drop him off on the side of the Interstate.

So boys and girls what's your craziest revenge fantasy?
There was a complete douche everyone liked.

So me and my friend were going to block all of the people on our msn, and one of us would change our name to his. And then proceed to have a conversation where "he" would bitch about everyone who liked him.

Then printing and showing of the conversation would be ensued. Followed by lulz from me and my friend.
May the Force be with You.
Carmel is hawt
I have no fantasies about revenge. I own all my enemies skulls, and am using them to build myself a throne.
Quote by MightyAl
I have no fantasies about revenge. I own all my enemies skulls, and am using them to build myself a throne.

Bah. I've build a throne from my enemies' pubises.
Carmel is hawt
Kill someone with their own teeth because they tried to steal my pikachu Team Rocket style.

RMF

I was much further out than you thought
And not waving but drowning.
I was much too far out all my life
And not waving but drowning.
I don't go in for all that. I honestly don't think I've ever wished for anything bad to happen to someone because of something bad they did to me. It would be pointless and pretty difficult to imagine wreaking revenge on somebody because it'd be incongruous with my beliefs about people 'deserving' misfortune and punishment.
I once got in a little squabble with a faggy skater kid on a bridge, and he was saying strange things like "I OUGHTA CRUSH YOUR ADAMS APPLE RIGHT NOW!!!"

However, I managed to get away without having to fight him.

Now I always have fantasies about punching him in the face and pushing him off of the bridge.
tie someone to a tree and A)drill through their head really really slowly. or
B) slap them with a fish, over and over again untill im bored, continually force them a drink of water and then at the end chloroform them, and put them in there house, in bed. theyll suspect is was a dream - whilst the pit watches the video of them muahaha

"The mind is its own place, and in itself

Can make a Heav'n of Hell, a Hell of Heav'n"

- John Milton, Paradise Lost
Quote by Oblivion_Rps
Bah. I've build a throne from my enemies' pubises.

My methods haven't really supported this goal. Too many have been crushed, burned or dropped into vats of acid, and those skulls just aren't structurally sound.
Basically, I carried on the maniacal laugh for too long to retrieve the bones in usable condition.
Quote by MightyAl
My methods haven't really supported this goal. Too many have been crushed, burned or dropped into vats of acid, and those skulls just aren't structurally sound.
Basically, I carried on the maniacal laugh for too long to retrieve the bones in usable condition.

Acid? Fire? Lightweight!
Real men, rip the pubis out using their bare hands! Fiddle with their alabago! And THEN, proceed to drop 'em in acid or a pit of lava.
Carmel is hawt
A guy from my old school kept on giving me **** when I was getting on the bus and he was getting off, one day he pushed me, and I just wanted to put his head through every window in the bus stop, then curb stomp him... So I called him a **** and walked away.
Quote by Atomic_Assault
lololololol that was epic andyd93. you just made my day

PROUD EVERTONIAN
Quote by Oblivion_Rps
Acid? Fire? Lightweight!
Real men, rip the pubis out using their bare hands! Fiddle with their alabago! And THEN, proceed to drop 'em in acid or a pit of lava.

No, real HENCHMEN do that.
An evil genius, such as myself, stands back and laughs. Maniacally.
i was gonna jack some douche's phone and take the phone numbers of his parents without him knowing. then i was gonna call them up on a different phone and pretend to be someone who lived down the road from them, claiming that their son kicked my cat...

never happened, but it was talked about amongst my friends

Q#m
e|--6--|
B|--5--|
G|--7--|
D|--7--|x2586
A|--5--|
E|-----|

Play until she breaks up with you.

The most brutal band to ever exist is...

You should go like them...even if you don't like them.

-Sloppyjoe24
If I was ever in an Über epic sword fight with someone, I'd sneak up behind them with a Bowie Knife and put my knife to their throat (more specifically one of the arteries on the either side), then put my foot in front of their leg and push them forward to the ground from behind with my knife still pressed up against their neck
Quote by blackenedktulu
CFH82, I love you. I didn't laugh, but my god, I love you.

Quote by Zero-Hartman
Holy shit, that was epic. A mighty roar escapeth'd my mouth.

Quote by WyvernOmega
I saw a penis.

last.fm
Quote by MightyAl
No, real HENCHMEN do that.
An evil genius, such as myself, stands back and laughs. Maniacally.

But then you don't get any pubic bones.
Carmel is hawt
Quote by Oblivion_Rps
But then you don't get any pubic bones.

If you base your plan for world domination on something like that, you really deserve to have it fail.
Do something original, like irradiate all the gold in Fort Knox to destabilise the worlds economy, or use a device which i call a 'laser' to punch a hole in the Earths' 'ozone layer' to give everyone skin cancer.

Wait...
Damn.
I'm not into all that revenge stuff. I tend to be pretty forgiving, even when people manage to really piss me off, which is pretty rare fortunately. I get all angry and loud, I shout insults and I threaten people at worst, but that's it and it's quickly over. Most of the thoughts I have when I'm angry at someone are related to dropping a high kick in the guy's face, it never reaches twisted things like public humiliation, etc. And I wouldn't hit a girl nor try to humiliate her as a revenge, so I just keep my hatred for me when one hurts me. I have been under the impression of being fooled like that recently, and I only sent an e-mail to write down my thoughts and my disappointment in a clear kind of way, but that's about it.

I don't want to start being cliché, but I think revenge as a somewhat planned and elaborated thing is often a woman habit. Most guys would just punch someone they hate, or wouldn't dare to hit a girl that made them suffer and that would deserve any kind of revenge, they would only go as far as calling her and insulting her as a way to demonstrate anger and frustration. Whereas I've often seen girls going with another undesired guy just to take revenge over an ex they want to make suffer, or do some really nasty stuff to other girls that humiliated them in the first place.
Quote by MightyAl
If you base your plan for world domination on something like that, you really deserve to have it fail.
Do something original, like irradiate all the gold in Fort Knox to destabilise the worlds economy, or use a device which i call a 'laser' to punch a hole in the Earths' 'ozone layer' to give everyone skin cancer.

Wait...
Damn.

Or you could kidnap all the pubic bones in the world. I'd like to see them try stand up without pubic bones .
And once I have removed every single pubic bone, I'll do whatever the hell I want .
'Cause I can.
Carmel is hawt
Quote by Oblivion_Rps
Or you could kidnap all the pubic bones in the world. I'd like to see them try stand up without pubic bones .
And once I have removed every single pubic bone, I'll do whatever the hell I want .
'Cause I can.

But there are 6 billion people, all of them with pubic bones.
Have you thought how long this is going to take?
Planning, man, PLANNING. Evil plots don't just make themselves, you know!
Rape.
Quote by Reincaster
I once got shocked by a spider amp.

I got powers like spiderman did, except I model everyone else's powers poorly.

Quote by shredhead22
why not, i started using the zakk wylde boomers and now every third note i hit is a pinch harmonic

Quote by MightyAl
But there are 6 billion people, all of them with pubic bones.
Have you thought how long this is going to take?
Planning, man, PLANNING. Evil plots don't just make themselves, you know!

Aaah but why plan? You see, people don't react how you want them to, when you tell 'em that it's a plan. 'Cause they expect it. See me, I'm no planner. I didn't plan killing all those people for their pubic bones. It just happened, which is why people fear me.

/Joker wannabe.
Carmel is hawt
Quote by Oblivion_Rps
Aaah but why plan? You see, people don't react how you want them to, when you tell 'em that it's a plan. 'Cause they expect it. See me, I'm no planner. I didn't plan killing all those people for their pubic bones. It just happened, which is why people fear me.

/Joker wannabe.

Yes, but my point is that even if you could remove a pubic bone in one second, it would still take 190 years to remove all of them, even if you could do it without having to move from one person to the next, and not ever sleep.
Well, I always thought it would be the most horrible way to get back at someone. Pin them down, somehow get their mouth to remain open, and basically shit down their throat...

Yeah I got pretty fucked up thoughts.
Quote by Dirge Humani
Joke's on you, I have no kneecaps!

However, your circulatory system looks might tasty right now...

Ew, freak...

And how the **** can you look into my circulatory system? Count Dracula, are we?