In what way do you sit at your computer, or any other place.

When I am browsing the web I lift both my legs up and rest them to the side of my computer desk.
I can't sit normally with both my feet touching the ground, it's way to uncomfortable.
Beside the search bar......
Quote by Diet_coke_head
Hey! Now you can molest you're grandma and she won't remember! Score!!!

Gear:
Fender Aerodyne Jazz Bass
Fender V Jazz
Ashdown MAG 410
EH Bass Big MUff
MXR Bass Octave Deluxe
Digitech Synth Wah
I normally either rest my feet on something, or sit with my left leg tucked underneath.
Now 100% humour free, in accordance with the rules.

.fm
.wordpress
one leg underneath me, other on the ground with my chair tilted back
Quote by guitardude34875
be the music, not the scene
I si normally most of the time.

But when it's 4 in the morning I sometimes put my legs up, sit back and type with my hands between my legs sort of thing. Hard to explain.

RMF

I was much further out than you thought
And not waving but drowning.
I was much too far out all my life
And not waving but drowning.
i don't have any one particular style just because i have to move a lot or i get really uncomfortable
Quote by Mr. La Fritz
"all fatties report to the gym!"

Quote by mosh_face

music should only sound like a train running into a wall of BC riches plugged into line 6 spiders
i sit on one of my legs, or sometimes i put both of my legs on top of my computer, which is on the floor beside my computer table. Right now im sitting in the normal ergonomic postion.
Quote by Masamune
In what way do you sit at your computer, or any other place.

When I am browsing the web I lift both my legs up and rest them to the side of my computer desk.
I can't sit normally with both my feet touching the ground, it's way to uncomfortable.

wow i thought i was the only one that did that. everytime my family sees me they just laugh at me
I lie down with my ankles behind my head, so that if i need to lick my netherlands clean I can get there quickly and without hassle.
Llama

On

Llama
Quote by Oblivion_Rps
I lie down.
Laptop ftw.

This.
We've drained full confession booths, polluted drinking wells with our repentances, and then stood grinning with our arms around the shoulder of a rotting child.

If you resist change, you will be here forever.
i get the giantass cushion out of the living room and put that on the chair. then sit on that, and usually sit on one of my feet. Or put both on the box under the desk.
Random conversation....but we love it
Quote by Tatersalad1080
Beside the search bar......

Oh come on, this thread has definitely not been done before, stop trying to "pwn" someone on the internet.

I sit with left elbow perched on the arm of the chair, holding my chin up. It's well comfy
Ego inflating praise here:
Quote by Fishyesque
That is SOOOOOOOOOOO sig worthy! Pure awesomeness to you, sir.

C wut I did thar Fishy?

's UG
right leg over, under, or through the left leg.
Quote by GiantRaven
You are not human.

I am totally serious.

Quote by tilinmyowngrave
I was inspired by someone saying they had Millionaire on their Ipod

he's talking about me!
I don't have a proper desk; my PC is balanced on a chest of drawers and a little table and some boxes, so there's nowhere to put my legs on the floor because then I'm too far away, they can't go under a table or anything. I normally put one or both my feet on the chest of drawers which is knee height from the floor, so that my knees are up near my body. It's uncomfortable and I think it does bad things to my spine.
i sit on one of my feet
wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

FOR JUST £2 A WEEK, YOU CAN PREVENT THIS.
Feet up on a foot rest, my let ankle under my right leg, about half way between knee and ankle. I'm slouched on the sofa.
cross legged or knees to chest
it depends what I'm wearing, how hot, and other stuff.
Lord Gold feeds from your orifices and he wants to see you sweat.
Lord Gold probes you publicly and makes your pussy wet.
Now say his name.....