Is there any way to replace them?? Mine are craclking and making horrible noises. I'm listening to Def Leppard and Joe Elliot sounds like he's got the hiccups.

Buy some £3 non integrated speakers.
Quote by nightraven
can't stand public showers
and yes i do have a small penis

Quote by thewho182
people in public showers make fun of my big dick

Quote by kyle33093
i would if pee pee was bigger

Quote by Neillya1
Buy some £3 non integrated speakers.

I tried this with expensive mini-speakers and the moment I turned on anything with heavy bass they also rattled.
Quote by Fassa Albrecht
I tried this with expensive mini-speakers and the moment I turned on anything with heavy bass they also rattled.

I have these:

http://www.kikatek.com/product_info.php?products_id=14931&source=froogle

Only 2W, but loud enough for my PC, as I use my Hi Fi if I want really loud music. These speakers are pretty loud though, I can hear them anywhere in the house when on full, and the bass is good, no rattling.
Quote by nightraven
can't stand public showers
and yes i do have a small penis

Quote by thewho182
people in public showers make fun of my big dick

Quote by kyle33093
i would if pee pee was bigger

with external speakers go to audio options and switch from integrated t speakersto desktop speakers
Quote by TunerAddict,mdawg24
+Infinity

Listen to ExtremeMetalFTW, he knows what he is talking about...

Quote by vmanoman
I clicked System Restore and it said "System Restore Is Unable To Protect You".

^^SO KVLT!!
Quote by Fassa Albrecht

sounds like your eqs too bass heavy. you need to sort it out. and also inbuild speakers in computers are generally quite bad. which is why i got speakers with a sub woofer.
Quote by Fassa Albrecht
Did I ever tell you how much I love you?

[quote="'[x"]Huffy[x]']My father once said to me "Son, masturbation can stunt your growth and make you blind".

I said "I'm over here, shorty".