Well I lost my lead at a gig and I need a replacement. I don't want to be very expensive but I know really cheap leads can lead to bad quality sound. Are there any things that you should have as minumum requirements for a lead to get the cheapest yet not cheap (if you see what I mean) lead?
BlahBlahBlah
I always go with Planet Waves 20 footers. Good sound, very dependable, and they come with a lifetime warranty.
you're in the UK. Cleartone. They're about one-third the price of planet waves, and totally annihilate my planet waves leads.

http://www.award-session.com/cleartone_cables.html

i think they're on holiday at the moment, so you might have to wait a few weeks to get your order processed, but believe me, it's worth it. I have a bunch of leads I paid £20 a pop for, and my cleartones (all between about £5-£10) absolutely slaughter them. Can't recommend them highly enough. When something's cheaper and vastly superior, it's win-win. When they're cheaper, vastly superior, and you can customise them to your own preference and liking, it's so much win-win it's not even funny.

Sorry for the fanboy review, but they are that good.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?