I am wondering if it is difficult to get used to a 7 1/4" radius fretboard. If anyone has any experience with these let me know what you think.
Try a guitar with it before deciding, its very hard to answer that type of question.
^ agreed.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
That's a hell of a radius, fender's only 9.5. My new bolt kit gonna be 10.

That kind of radius will be sweet for chordings but be kinda hard to do some bends.
7.25"?

That seems really tight.

I play a Jim Root Tele with a 12" radius and it's a huge difference from the 9.5" (typical Fender) that I'm used to. IMHO, with the larger radius it's much easier to fret w/o tripping over your fingers -- it also seems much faster.

I'd definitely "try before you buy".
If you have plenty of playing experience on anything else, that round of a fretboard will probably be quite challenging. Then once you get used to it, playing on anything else will probably be quite challenging.
ESP LTD EC-256 and a Fender Deluxe VM
The vintage 7 1/4" radius makes chords easy and makes solo work very hard. Tight radiuses choke the strings when you try and bend them which means the action has to be made very high. Some people can get used to that very easily while others can't. The only way to tell how it's going to be for you is to try it.
Not taking any online orders.