I have been using the general workout rule of working out every other day, so i can let my muscles heal a bit.

However, it has been two days, and i am scheduled to workout today, but my muscles are still a little sore.

Should i wait till tomorrow to let my muscles heal completely? or should i workout tonight anyway?

If it matters, ive been wrking out for about a month.
No, you should stick to your schedule. If you're in a LOT of pain, I'd say don't, but if they're just a little sore, you really should.

Trust me, I've been in the same situation and I always end up never exercising again.

Plus, no pain, no gain.
Ya, its just a little sore in my left arm. Ill do it later tonight, i just wanted to make sure that if i worked out while my arm was sore, that it wouldn't hinder my progress.
You could progress farther and have better success if you alternated your exercises. Doing push ups one day and sit ups the next, switching to different workouts everyday and letting the muscles you worked on yesterday build back up being an example.
Dorkus.
stick to the schedule
working out should hurt, that means you're doing it right
wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

FOR JUST £2 A WEEK, YOU CAN PREVENT THIS.