Page 1 of 2
Just wondering how abnormal I am, cuz I get really ticked off if I'm forced to keep talking. I'm a quiet guy, but sometimes I go on about pointless things and annoy myself, not only due to the topic I'm discussing, but simply hearing my voice as well. And no, there's nothing evidentally wrong with my voice that I should be self-conscious about.
I never think about what i sound like, only what im saying
Quote by bucktheduck

Call me troll, call me psychopath. In the end, I shall stand above you all as you drown in a pool of sex and filth. It will explode your corrupted bodies, and I will walk above the wreckage as a pure man.

Quote by DieGarbageMan

Haggard13 i are impressed
Nah, I'm a pretentious asshole, I'd be fine if I was the only one who spoke and the rest of you would just nod your heads.
I <3 Drugs.

The universe works on a math equation-
That never even ever really ends in the end-
Infinity spirals out creation.

Myspace
Tumblr
"Band"
fuc* yea

edit:

Dirge Humani haha i love your avatar, what the hell is that a cat?

hahah
jack white, bourbon and telecaster
Quote by Steve The Plank
I'm annoyed that I don't have a good singing voice.

Same here. I'd really like to be lead, but i can't sing for ****.

You only have one lifetime. USE IT!!!

The Athiest of Zeppelinism. PM The Heartbreaker to join.

We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!:UG Naked Club
Hate my voice.
Quote by Crazymike100

You disgust me.

Quote by jack_off_joel
bro u are definately gay

Quote by Oblivion_Rps
A backstabbin' bitch who calls himself the 'oracle'?

Quote by 100%guitarmad
I AM GOING TO HAVE TO REFER TO THE FIRST QUOTE IN YOUR SIGNATURE

UG loves me so much. Do you?

MY NAME IS JACOB. CALL ME THAT.
Yeah, especially when I've just woken up, I sound like something died in my throat.
When I hear it in recordings and stuff I always think 'Oh god is that me' but when I'm talking it just doesn't bother me.
Quote by Son.Of.TheViper
Yeah, my voice sucks, but it changes like, everyday, and each voice is more annoying than the last

Is it bad that I can relate to this?
Quote by AAAAAAAAAARGH
Gold/Silver/Crystal.

Simply because I could breed the pokemon, and act out my sick sexual fantasies between Dittos and Chanseys.

Quote by bequickorbedead
She had sex..with my...AIDS?
People say I'm good singer, others say I suck, others say it depends on what I'm singing, bt I personally dislike my voice.
Quote by guitar-godfrey
when i grow up i wanna have blackandsilver's babies!

Quote by angusfan16

Quote by Scowmoo
HOLY HELL.

nice discovery, sir.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by coryklok : Today at 01:10 PM.
Hmm....I can do a few different voices so I keep rotating them - good variety equals a healthy mind and good self esteem.

Flap it and enjoy yourself...

Xbox Live GT = The Donkey Fly
'...and those who fought on that day of honor, the day of victory shall be forever remembered as Lime Green' - Oct 31st 08
Yeah, people tell me I naturally have a good voice, though.

I think it's just what everyone feels.
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
Quote by Son.Of.TheViper
Yeah, my voice sucks, but it changes like, everyday, and each voice is more annoying than the last

You sigged me from earlier.

Ego inflating praise here:
Quote by Fishyesque
That is SOOOOOOOOOOO sig worthy! Pure awesomeness to you, sir.

C wut I did thar Fishy?

's UG
>.> I hate that my voice is so deep, but its all treble. Its also kinda used up from all the smoking and screaming : ( And while its kinda sexy in some songs. I cant do any songs from the off spring. And there like my favorite band. Which makes me sad. I'm one of the few and the proud that can pull off smells like teen spirit though. Same with green day songs. Those are perfectly in my range.
Quote by Steve The Plank
I'm annoyed that I don't have a good singing voice.

Lol same here bro.

Hey billy thanks for the offspring help:P
Quote by Diet_coke_head
Hey! Now you can molest you're grandma and she won't remember! Score!!!

Gear:
Fender Aerodyne Jazz Bass
Fender V Jazz
Ashdown MAG 410
EH Bass Big MUff
MXR Bass Octave Deluxe
Digitech Synth Wah
I hate my voice.

End of, it sounds weird to me. Doesnt really match me.

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

I like my voice, but I'd like it to be a bit deeper. I can sing, though. And yeah, sometimes I get annoyed by my own voice when I talk too much, but I guess it's the same for everyone and it often happens when you're not convinced by what you're saying.
I watched a video a friend of mine shot of me playing guitar. I listened to my voice in it, and was stunned by what I sound like.

I don't really have an opinion - I just wish it was a better singing voice, and I always thought it was deeper than it is.
Quote by filthandfury
Yeah, especially when I've just woken up, I sound like something died in my throat.

haha...I sound like I died xD
but it gets better after I sing a song or two...but those 2 songs sound pretty bad XD
1. You're surfing the internet.
2. You're browsing through the UG forums.
3. You're reading now.
5. You didn't notice that there was no #4.
6. You just checked it.
7. Now you're having a lil smile.

Quote by hawk_kst
You Sir, have the best signature like ever!
Quote by Tatersalad1080
Lol same here bro.

Hey billy thanks for the offspring help:P

Yeah man, I don't really think I helped you but it's cool. Offspring is friggin insane. Greg K is my idol, even though it doesn't take much skill to play his basslines.
I don't mind my voice when I talk but I record myself talking it sounds pretty terrible :p
i sometimes hate my voice cos there are notes in songs i enjoy singing i just can't hit.

But people compliment my voice alot.especially when i do foo fighters or qotsa.
Quote by Fassa Albrecht
Did I ever tell you how much I love you?

[quote="'[x"]Huffy[x]']My father once said to me "Son, masturbation can stunt your growth and make you blind".

I said "I'm over here, shorty".
When I'm speaking calmly and articulately, I love my voice. It's smooth and deep.

When I'm acting surprised or overly excited, my voice goes up a fair bit. It's somewhat hilarious, actually. I usually speak to fast for people to understand what I say, though

When I'm just waking up, I can't move my lips properly, so however slowly I speak, I can't properly articulate one word. Not even I understand what I say.

I have more reasons to be annoyed than not.

EDIT:

Quote by jimtheexploder
fuc* yea

edit:

Dirge Humani haha i love your avatar, what the hell is that a cat?

hahah

There's a war going on, you don't want to get involved.
Quote by Kozlic
haha...I sound like I died xD
but it gets better after I sing a song or two...but those 2 songs sound pretty bad XD

Mine doesn't get any better

Just hear the song on my profile
easily annoyed...dont ever try to sing...if i do..which is almost never.. its a weird mumble whisper which is ugly...a lot deeper and harder to understand than i always think it is
whenever i hear a recording of my voice, i just think "wow, you sound like a freaking nerd" and i don't see how anyone else can stand it.
Quote by frottage
whenever i hear a recording of my voice, i just think "wow, you sound like a freaking nerd" and i don't see how anyone else can stand it.

Yeah me too.

Rig

Jackson DK2M -> ISP Decimator -> Peavey 6505 Combo
Quote by ZeBubba!
>.> I hate that my voice is so deep, but its all treble. Its also kinda used up from all the smoking and screaming : ( And while its kinda sexy in some songs. I cant do any songs from the off spring. And there like my favorite band. Which makes me sad. I'm one of the few and the proud that can pull off smells like teen spirit though. Same with green day songs. Those are perfectly in my range.

There = their?
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Quote by JohnnyGenzale
There = their?

No, actually. It's They're you're looking for.
Page 1 of 2