Ok hears wat we all need to do. starting today on 8/5/08 post ideas what would make good catagory's. They can be funny("Most likely to give Mario Lemiux A Rim Job), Mean( Most anoying, Biggest FanBOY! ), or Complements ( Most Well Informed, Most Likely to Get FREE CUP FINALS TICKETS from me). So i wana hear your ideas! On 8/12/08 i will make the list of catagory's and then we can vote. Have funn.
Hanzi_G nominates himself for most negative Leafs fan.

Seriously though, they're gonna fucking suck.
Here's what the critics are saying about Hanzi_G:

Quote by SteveHouse
Hanzi_G = god damned prophet.

SIG ME GODDAMMIT
Well for most annoying yet biggest fanboy of a disgraceful organization, my vote goes to Lib...sorry man, someone was gonna say it either way!
Quote by the_trooper49
Well for most annoying yet biggest fanboy of a disgraceful organization, my vote goes to Lib...sorry man, someone was gonna say it either way!

your not suppose to vote yet but ya if u dont like some one this is a non-direct way to flame them.
Most likely to get in an argument (me or lib)
Most annoying fan
Classiest Fan
Funniest
LEAFS FOR CUP
How many do we need?
Without a good harmonic knowledge, one cannot expect to become a great jazz soloist ~ Horace Silver

Quote by dietermoreno
Is it possible for 6 string guitar to tune lower than drop C and scales still work?
I like the way he's thinking.^

Best North American Fan
Best European Fan
Best Canadian Fan
Quote by csn00b
As many as it takes for me to get one.

Well then I nominate you for the most selfish user! haha kidding

Biggest Homer
Biggest Elitist
Friendliest User
Most Disliked User
Most Stereotypical hockey fan (if that made sense)
Best noob
Best veteran
Best New User
Best Avatar
Biggest fights/scrums/hits fan
Without a good harmonic knowledge, one cannot expect to become a great jazz soloist ~ Horace Silver

Quote by dietermoreno
Is it possible for 6 string guitar to tune lower than drop C and scales still work?
I don't get it.
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████

You'll Never Walk Alone
Biggest NHL Thread/Postseason Thread Troll

Most Negative/Mean Fan

Most Respected Fan

Most Dedicated (to their team) Fan
Quote by the_trooper49

I am NOT a fanboy. A fanboy would be like the Kings fan claiming that they're the best team in the league. I know the Thrashers suck, but I love the team, so I'm sticking with them. It's better than being a bandwagoner. Disgraceful organization? Nah...that's going a bit too far into the future. That's what they'll be when Kovalchuk bolts in two years.

As for my ideas...

Most supportive of a murderer
Biggest mancrush
Yellowknife, Northwest Territories
Last edited by Liberation at Aug 6, 2008,
Most likely to leave the NHL for dirty mafia money?
Originally posted by J_Dizzle
THAAAANK YOU GoodCharloteSux is god
Quote by GoodCharloteSux
Most likely to leave the NHL for dirty mafia money?

the voting has already started lol

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=933618&highlight=nhl

Quote by dietermoreno