Page 1 of 3
that looks suspiciously like a biscuit tin...
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
meh. its alright. not that cool

EDIT: just saw it was 200 watts....thats awesome!
Last edited by Epiphany521 at Aug 5, 2008,
200 watts!?

how?

and the guy in the picture looks like a douche..he jsutr made biker jackets a bit uncooler
Quote by TunerAddict,mdawg24
+Infinity

Listen to ExtremeMetalFTW, he knows what he is talking about...

Quote by vmanoman
I clicked System Restore and it said "System Restore Is Unable To Protect You".

^^SO KVLT!!
Quote by ExtremeMetalFTW
200 watts!?

i second that!

is that seriously the output of that puny little thing? or is it different type of measurement???
Quote by Johansensan
sir, i would like to inform you that you are now my favorite UGer. Not only did you use the word y'all, which is native to my homeland, but you correctly punctuated it using the apostrophe.

Christian Guitarists
A Weekly Devotional
Thats why I said its cool as hell... If the 200 watts is true thats the highest ouput portable jam amp i have ever seen. Slap a pedal on that thing and you have yourself a portable metal monster...
200 watts?
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Whats the obsession on this forum with wattage ratings? I really doesent mean that much you know.
Quote by JaGi
Whats the obsession on this forum with wattage ratings? I really doesent mean that much you know.

200 watts in a 6.5 inch speaker. that matters here on ug :p
05' G&L S-500
95' Godin LGX

96' Yamaha APX 6-A

Peavey Classic 30
Maxon OD808
Heres some other funny tid bits...

Is there room inside the Lunchbox to fit my lunch?

No. The Lunchbox is full of electronic components and a little bit of air. We strongly advise against putting food inside your Lunchbox amp. Bad things could happen.

Your silver amps look great, but will ZT amplifiers be available in other colors?

This depends on how many you want to buy. If you want to buy 500 blue Lunchboxes, we might be able to do that. If you just want one, sit down for ½ hour with a blue magic marker and you’ll have your very own blue Lunchbox!
Quote by IbanezPsycho
Heres some other funny tid bits...

Your silver amps look great, but will ZT amplifiers be available in other colors?

This depends on how many you want to buy. If you want to buy 500 blue Lunchboxes, we might be able to do that. If you just want one, sit down for ½ hour with a blue magic marker and you’ll have your very own blue Lunchbox!

lol......
Quote by Johansensan
sir, i would like to inform you that you are now my favorite UGer. Not only did you use the word y'all, which is native to my homeland, but you correctly punctuated it using the apostrophe.

Christian Guitarists
A Weekly Devotional
Quote by danyellenik
point?

stop trying to ruin everyones amazement by posting negative comments about the subject.

yea, jeeze, who cares if its actually good? ITS FREAKING COOL! its not like we're actually going to buy it
Quote by Johansensan

Christian Guitarists
A Weekly Devotional
Its a cool idea for an amp, i didnt mean to hurt your feelings darling. If ignorance works for people around here then fair enough.
Quote by JaGi

Dude learn to live a little..... Its a lunchbox for gods sake this isnt going to be the holy grail or played on stage by metallica... Its a neat and new idea that could and will lead to greater and better things down the line...
Quote by ExtremeMetalFTW
200 watts!?

how?

and the guy in the picture looks like a douche..he jsutr made biker jackets a bit uncooler

that dude looks so lame!
O O

___
Quote by JaGi
Its a cool idea for an amp, i didnt mean to hurt your feelings darling. If ignorance works for people around here then fair enough.

You're the only person ignoring everyone's comments that completely invalidate yours.

I, for one, think it's awesome that a 6.5" speaker can handle that much output.

AND...I'm kinda interested in trying one out. It's not a bad price.
Click for charity.

Pidgeot of the Pokemon Club
PM Calebrocker to join.

92% of UGers jump on annoying bandwagons. Don't put this in your sig if you're one of the 8% with an opinion.
Loud enough to jam and portable = pretty darn cool to me

That thing is cheap too. Cool find.
♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪
Quote by JaGi

ignorance makes for better jokes
Quote by Johansensan

Christian Guitarists
A Weekly Devotional
Quote by IbanezPsycho
It does when its the size of a lunchbox lol

exactly.
Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by Dave_Mc
200 watts?

I think they've got a toaster in there as an accesory to warm your lunch
Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
I doubt it "handles that much output" so you can all stop creaming your pants...it'll be 200 watts power consumption.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
That thing looks gnarley.

And Mark, the website says it has an output of 200w. So the things a little monster or they got the measurements wrong.

i wonder if you can put sandwhiches in it
Quote by thellamaking
That thing looks gnarley.

And Mark, the website says it has an output of 200w. So the things a little monster or they got the measurements wrong.

i wonder if you can put sandwhiches in it

FAQ from site lol

Is there room inside the Lunchbox to fit my lunch?

No. The Lunchbox is full of electronic components and a little bit of air. We strongly advise against putting food inside your Lunchbox amp. Bad things could happen.
Feel free to call me Kyle.

Quote by ibz_bucket
Just so you know, I read everything you type in a Mike Rowe from Dirty Jobs voice.

Quote by tubetime86
I mean in Kyle's case, it is in the best interest of mankind that he impregnate anything that looks at him funny...
I'm waiting for the 300 watt "briefcase". Take it to the edge of the grand canyon, and piss off wildlife in 4 states! That is pretty cool.
Edit: I bet TSA would have a fit over that thing...
Last edited by gregs1020 at Aug 6, 2008,
Quote by steven seagull
I doubt it "handles that much output" so you can all stop creaming your pants...it'll be 200 watts power consumption.

Exactly mate im glad im not the only one around here that has a ****ing clue.

Apparently im spoiling everyones fun, i never even said it was a crap idea. Bunch of whiners around here.

"omg he doesent think its so cool cause its 200 watts bawww "
Quote by JaGi

"omg he doesent think its so cool cause its 200 watts bawww "

We care what you think? Didn't realize that...
Quote by gregs1020
We care what you think? Didn't realize that...

Everyone reacted to it so i guess they do, are you trying to be smart or something? I dont care if people reply to me or not, but people did so im replying back. It's pretty simple.
Page 1 of 3