Im not shure if this is the right fourm or not. this isnt technically promotion so i couldnt think of where else to put it...
but what i was going to say was:

I am putting togather press kits to send to lables soon and I have everything accept a review.
could someone mabe write a short review of my music for me to use.
I would greatley appreceate it... =]

you guys are awsome.. =]

Tyler

p.s. heres a link to my myspace if you want to check it out.. =D

click here
myspace.com/thehappyemu
i would recommend the recording forum.

and unless you've recorded a masterpiece or something innovative most of us in here have been known to be brutally honest.
Who better to write a review than anonymous individuals on an internet forum? I'm sure record company execs will love it.
Someones knowledge of guitar companies spelling determines what amps you can own. Really smart people can own things like Framus because they sound like they might be spelled with a "y" but they aren't.
Quote by Archeo Avis
Who better to write a review than anonymous individuals on an internet forum? I'm sure record company execs will love it.

haha.. as opposed to annoymous individuals at an indie blog or music colum. authenticity is pretty allusive.
myspace.com/thehappyemu
Quote by Archeo Avis

LOL +1 My thoughts exactly
shred is gaudy music