you set the impedance to the same as your amp...

and the treble depends on how much treble you want to add...
-------------------------------
Faded Gibson SG Special - Black ice mod
Seymour Duncan SH-5 in bridge
B-52 AT 112
Ted Weber Mass100 attenuator
EHX Small Clone
EHX Metal Muff
DIY Modded tubescreamer
Dunlop 535Q Wah
Wax Potting tutorial
Sorry I forgot to mention the amp is a Rev Jr. Is OHMS and impedence the same thing? what do I set the impedence at for a Krank Rev Jr?

BTW for anyone who owns a Krank Rev Jr: When my attenuator arrives tomorrow will I be able to turn the active FX loop on and all the way cranked and turn the master volume up to the 4-6 range or will that kill the amp?
Last edited by ZackRadical at Aug 5, 2008,
yes, that omega sign stands for ohms. I looked up the pro version, dont know what you have but...
http://guitars.musiciansfriend.com/product/Krank-Rev-Jr-Pro-20W-Tube-Guitar-Amp-Head?sku=500126

says it has a selector... so then you just match up to the amp, you'll have to look up the impedance of the amp yourself or find someone esle who knows...

as for your double post... not exactly sure what you asking... but if you asking if you can crank the amp with an effects loop... I don't see why not?
B-52 AT 112
EHX Small Clone
EHX Metal Muff
DIY Modded tubescreamer
Dunlop 535Q Wah
Wax Potting tutorial
When I've got the active effects loops on and cranked and I turn the volume up past 1 I get major backfeed squeeling.
feedback is caused by playing your guitar, it going through the amp, and then going back through the guitar.... and/or microphonic feedback with pickups, which only potting will help...

dont really see how this has anything to do with an attenuator. Using the attenuator to turn down the amps volume will probably help lessen the feedback... if thats what your asking
B-52 AT 112
EHX Small Clone
EHX Metal Muff
DIY Modded tubescreamer
Dunlop 535Q Wah
Wax Potting tutorial