Hey UG,

I just purchased a cry baby dunlop wah pedal (model gcb-95) the other day. It was working fine and now it will not click to activate the wah. I tried stomping down on the heel really hard and it still will not click. Any ideas? I just bought it as well.
REPETITON OF HATRED dir en grey
the exact same thing happened to me. i don' know what is wrong but i bought a 535Q to replace it. highly suggest it. sorry about your pedal
Quote by Whole Lotta Led
Press forward (toe down), not backwards (heel). Look under the rocker and you'll see where it is.

I have no idea where it is. I am not seeing anything under whatever your talking about.
Quote by JDubG
I have no idea where it is. I am not seeing anything under whatever your talking about.

Position your pedal so the heel is down and the frotn raised.

Look under the front and you will see a big round switch. Depressing this will activate the wah.

You use your toe, not your heel to switch it on.

amirite?
Gear:

07 Gibson LP Vintage Mahogany
90-91 Fender MIJ '62 Reissue Strat
Fender Acoustic/Electric
Marshall TSL601 Combo
Crybaby Wah
Ibanez TS-9
Boss Tu-2
Check the battery
CLICK ME

Quote by lrc95

hi, i was just wondering how to post a thread?

Quote by AS I LAY DYING!
and USD is equal to how much in US dollars?

Quote by Armchair Bronco
Everyone must own a DS-1 at some point in their playing career.

^^idiots

Quote by Leper_Messiah_
Position your pedal so the heel is down and the frotn raised.

Look under the front and you will see a big round switch. Depressing this will activate the wah.

You use your toe, not your heel to switch it on.

amirite?

Yeah I know that... but it will not click on or off.
Quote by JDubG
Yeah I know that... but it will not click on or off.

With the toe all the way up, reach underneath the treadle and push the button with your finger. If it won't click then then switch is bad and you'll need to replace it. Might as well do a true-bypass mod while you're at it.

If the switch clicks then check to see if the white felt pad is still there underneath the treadle, directly above the switch. If it's missing then you'll need to get another one, or some other similar pad material.

If the pad is in place, then check the switch and see if it's loose. There's a nut on the barrel inside the pedal, and another nut on the outside. By adjusting these two nuts you can raise the switch high enough so that the felt pad will engage it.