Yer. I've been 17 since January but didn't send off for my provisional till June/July because I couldn't be arsed getting a picture.

Any ideas of what I'm gonna have to do?

No perverted - oh he's gonna make you caress it (and he'll make you enjoy jokes) - please.
Flap it and enjoy yourself...

Xbox Live GT = The Donkey Fly
'...and those who fought on that day of honor, the day of victory shall be forever remembered as Lime Green' - Oct 31st 08
Nothing really. Just drive around, shift up a few gears and turn some corners. That's it.

It's not as if you will be piloting a fighter jet, what did you expect?

RMF

I was much further out than you thought
And not waving but drowning.
I was much too far out all my life
Watch out for walls.
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
Have a drink before. Always helped me. If you're nervous. Drink a lot.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Normally what they do on the first lesson is explain the controls and what everything does and then take you to somewhere quiet and practice setting off, controlling the steering and stopping.

I learnt all my driving on an industrial estate like this

Either way, don't panic and have fun!
what kind of car will you be driving?

i'm learning on a standard (and i can do everything but start it without killing it once or twice)

but driving an automatic is easy as pie. it won't be bad. you should do fine
GAS LIST

Z.Vex SHO
AnalogMan Stereo Chorus
Barber Tone Press
Way Huge Supa Puss
I'm not nervous - I'm actually looking forward to it.

I don't know much about the car - all I know is that he's called Graham.
Flap it and enjoy yourself...

Xbox Live GT = The Donkey Fly
'...and those who fought on that day of honor, the day of victory shall be forever remembered as Lime Green' - Oct 31st 08
I'm still learning and now it's only the theory side of it that bothers me. You know, right of way and all that. Bloody pedestrians, think they own the place.
Gear:
Ibanez S470 (EMG 81/S/85)
Sigma DMC-15E
Laney VH100R
Laney 4x12 Cab
Ibanez Weeping Demon
M-Audio ProKeys 88
Mbox 3 Pro
KRK RP6 G2's
Plum Team FTW!

X
probably just makin sure your signaling and 3point turns, backing up straight, maybe parallel parking
Quote by guitardude34875
be the music, not the scene
Quote by CullenT
what kind of car will you be driving?

i'm learning on a standard (and i can do everything but start it without killing it once or twice)

but driving an automatic is easy as pie. it won't be bad. you should do fine

He's English so will be learning in a Manual.

And you won't be doing anything difficult, stopping/standing, getting to know the car etc.
Quote by Donkey Fly
I'm not nervous - I'm actually looking forward to it.

I don't know much about the car - all I know is that he's called Graham.

I've had...8 so far. It's pretty simple once you get the hang of it. I can drive from a to b but the annoying thing is I'm not ready to pass the test.

You have to do so many stupid things.

RMF

I was much further out than you thought
I was much too far out all my life
Quote by *powerslave*
Crash the car straight away, that could be fun

+1

Or act as you can't drive for **** but still try to convince your passenger you've driven a car "many times"

sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
i just did my theory test and barely passed the hazard perception part cause i kept seeing the hazards and thinking " nah that'll be fine" so i didnt click for alot of the hazards lol
360 Gamertag: NEB Vanguard

Quote by josh15742
you sir are epic in every way imaginable

i literally bursted out laughing

Quote by Kenny77
Hats off to you sir!

Quote by Donkey Fly
Yer. I've been 17 since January but didn't send off for my provisional till June/July because I couldn't be arsed getting a picture.

Any ideas of what I'm gonna have to do?

No perverted - oh he's gonna make you caress it (and he'll make you enjoy jokes) - please.

i have to take my written test to get my permit this week and i'm kinda nervous
Quote by ciwwaf rulz
i have to take my written test to get my permit this week and i'm kinda nervous

Don't worry my friend, its easy
I had to stop taking lessons because I stressed out too much when I was driving...
I just turned 15 and I have completed Drivers training. My first day I just drove around a parking lot and a small neighborhood. Just don't panic and look everywhere. Just tell yourself if morons can do it so can you.
I can drive but I've never got driving lessons, my girlfriend and I figured out how to drive together in her mom's car in the field behind her house, then my Dad taught me the finer points.

The hardest part when you're starting off is learning to engage the clutch. It's just practise. Remember to come off the clutch really really slow and learn to feel the car engaging.
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington