alright im 16 ill be 17 shortly, i have my full licence and i need to get a job. i used to have a job being a foodrunner at beef o bradys but ended up quitting for rugby season. they have an opening at carabbas down the street for a dishwasher... im pretty sure i could get hired for this. if anyone has had this job what does it pay? i wouldnt want to work more than 4-5 days a week because i try to go to the gym 3 days a week and im also in a band.
if you think this job is gunna blow what might be some other good jobs for a 16 year old to get?
IBgrammarnazis
Quote by Ichikurosaki
sloth is hacking away feebly at the grass because he is a sloth but he was trying so hard ;_; hes all "penguin im HERE i am here to help you penguin"
Sperm bank donation
Gear:
.Fender Classic Series '70s Stratocaster
.Peavey Classic 30
.Xotic BB Preamp
.MXR Carbon Copy Analog Delay
.Vox V847A Wah
.Boss RC-2 Loop Station
.Washburn WI-24 (first guitar )
Just don't get these recommendations wrong and rob the sperm bank.
Quote by Ichikurosaki
sloth is hacking away feebly at the grass because he is a sloth but he was trying so hard ;_; hes all "penguin im HERE i am here to help you penguin"
Dishwasher is pretty much as far as you'll get in only one lifetime. I say take it.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
I just did a little research, gotta be 18-35ish so he can't.

Also you have to be screened for like a hundred different things and the process can take months before you get any cash...

Also you can't have sex/fap for 3-5 days before donations, that's like impossible.