Page 1 of 3
Around dinner time yesterday, I was getting very hungry. I hadn't eaten the entire day, and naturally, with nothing in the old refrigerator, I headed off to McDonalds. Yeah, I know. As my hunger increased, my desire to pick off what I normally do decreased. I didn't care, I just wanted to eat.

So when I bit into that big burger, imagine my disgusts when I discover onions. I don't know about the rest of you, but I hate onions. Maybe in small doses, but when they're almost a main ingredient in what I'm eating, I HAVE to pick them off.

Why am I saying this? Well, question for you, Pit. What ingredients destroy your lovely meals?
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
Last edited by Just Andrew at Aug 5, 2008,
Mushrooms
Cheese (why would you ruin vegetables, eggs, and some meats!)
Semen
Lord Gold feeds from your orifices and he wants to see you sweat.
Lord Gold probes you publicly and makes your pussy wet.
Now say his name.....
Quote by Just Andrew
Around dinner time yesterday, I was getting very hungry. I hadn't eaten the entire day, and naturally, with nothing in the old refrigerator, I headed off to McDonalds. Yeah, I know. As my hunger increased, my desire to pick off what I normally do decreased. I didn't care, I just wanted to eat.

So when I but into that big burger, imagine my disgusts when I discover onions. I don't know about the rest of you, but I hate onions. Maybe in small doses, but when they're almost a main ingredient in what I'm eating, I HAVE to pick them off.

Why am I saying this? Well, question for you, Pit. What ingredients destroy your lovely meals?

I predict about 4 posts below me bashing you for this post...and about 3 that don't bash you just because I posted this.

I hate onions too.
Mother Earth is pregnant for the third time
For y'all have knocked her up.
I have tasted the maggots in the mind of the universe
I was not offended
For I knew I had to rise above it all
Or drown in my own shit.
Poo.

I have never eaten a meal with poo in that I enjoyed.

RMF

I was much further out than you thought
And not waving but drowning.
I was much too far out all my life
Usually mustard or mayonnaise. The one true condiment is catsup. Pickles can sometimes be troublesome in large amounts as well as too much lettuce, which dampens the taste of everything else. Oh, and I love onions.

Edit: It's not an ingredient per se, but I hate cold sandwiches. In addition to the awful taste, I believe everything should be all uniform and homogenous.
SAVE THE JAZZ

"Remember, there are two kinds of people in the world:
People who finish things, and"
Last edited by ledhead67 at Aug 5, 2008,
Quote by Blow Me
I predict about 4 posts below me bashing you for this post...and about 3 that don't bash you just because I posted this.

I hate onions too.
Probably

I don't mind them when they're mixed in a sauce, or something. But when they're a big ring on a burger or something, I can't stand it.

Onion rings are good, though.
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
i HATE chilli i cannot STAND it

anad i hate it when people mix sweet with savoury
BEAT IT, BUT NOT IN FRONT OF CHILDREN YOU DIRTY C***!-Mel Gimpsuit
Quote by Just Andrew

So when I but into that big burger, imagine my disgusts when I discover onions. I don't know about the rest of you, but I hate onions. Maybe in small doses, but when they're almost a main ingredient in what I'm eating, I HAVE to pick them off.

I kept on reading onion as "opinion"! I was like

And on topic I despise Mushrooms, Sprouts, and Marmite!!!
Mayonnaise. It's so ****ing gross, I just don't understand how anyone could enjoy it. Not exactly healthy either.
Rig

Jackson DK2M -> ISP Decimator -> Peavey 6505 Combo
Quote by Just Andrew
Onion rings are good, though.

Blasphemy! Funyons are the only acceptable substitute.

I also think a raw uncooked tomato smells of feet and tastes like ass.
I was not offended
Or drown in my own shit.
Broccoli. Or asparagus.

Hate both.
Ego inflating praise here:
Quote by Fishyesque
That is SOOOOOOOOOOO sig worthy! Pure awesomeness to you, sir.

C wut I did thar Fishy?

's UG
TS I bash you.

Onions FTW!

I hate mushrooms though.
Barry White is cooler than you
Quote by Deliriumbassist
I really wish I could say you're funny and cool, but that would be like saying Africa doesn't have a poverty problem.
Quote by x_themetalfan_x
Mayonnaise. It's so ****ing gross, I just don't understand how anyone could enjoy it. Not exactly healthy either.

Ever eaten a banana and mayonnaise sandwich? You don't know what you're missing dude.
I was not offended
Or drown in my own shit.
Quote by Blow Me
Ever eaten a banana and mayonnaise sandwich? You don't know what you're missing dude.

I just threw up a little in my mouth.
Rig

Quote by Blow Me

I like both Mayo and Bananas, but that just sounds gross.
A banana and peanut butter sandwich on the other hand, is win in sandwich form.
Quote by 1010011010

Rig

Mushrooms man. Ugh. And I don't like Italian foods caked in sauce that's filled with those chunks of McNasty. Finally, any kind of soup that has that warm, waste of a perfectly good celery in it.
Quote by linus.d
pickles...

I

HATE

PICKLES!!

Really?

RMF

I was much further out than you thought
I was much too far out all my life
Quote by Blow Me

I'm gonna try that!
Quote by 1010011010
I like both Mayo and Bananas, but that just sounds gross.

My grandma used to make them when she was out of peanut butter. Just a light amount of mayo on each piece of bread - instant dankness.
I was not offended
Or drown in my own shit.
Quote by legiondairy
Eggs ruin bacon and eggs.

I threw curry powder on my bacon and eggs the other day

turned out pretty good
Whenever you go to a fast food restaurant, or any restaurant for that matter, just ask to remove those items. I always ask for no onions or tomatoes.
Quote by seljer
I threw curry powder on my bacon and eggs the other day

turned out pretty good

Curry powder is great

When i make puff pastry pockets (essentially pizza pockets except using puff pastry) i always sprinkle curry powder over the top
Quote by esp-ltd
mayonaise
sour cream
cream cheese

just disgusting

Those are some of the nicest foods known to man!!!

Along with Coleslaw, cottage cheese!
Quote by Rocker_94
Whenever you go to a fast food restaurant, or any restaurant for that matter, just ask to remove those items. I always ask for no onions or tomatoes.

HOLY **** YOU CAN DO THAT?!?!?!
I was not offended
Or drown in my own shit.
Quote by Blow Me
My grandma used to make them when she was out of peanut butter. Just a light amount of mayo on each piece of bread - instant dankness.

I'm tempted to try it now, despite how disgusting it sounds.
Quote by Blow Me
Blasphemy! Funyons are the only acceptable substitute.

I also think a raw uncooked tomato smells of feet and tastes like ass.
Eww, I hate funyons.

I have a weird relationship with them.
Quote by Teh Forest King
Mayo, or mustard just ruin everything for me.

edit: and olives, except on pizza.
Rawr! I'm a dinosaur
Last edited by Slone at Aug 5, 2008,
dog brain soup
dog liver
monkey brains
balut-duck foetus

i forgot what else
BEAT IT, BUT NOT IN FRONT OF CHILDREN YOU DIRTY C***!-Mel Gimpsuit
Page 1 of 3