Yeah so I already maded another what guitar should i get and now i wanna make another one cause i wanna buy a JACKSON guitar. I mostly play metal and my budegt is about 700 thousand but i dont know which guitar to buy so i need ur hel jackson owners .
With 700 thousand you have alot of options...

For 700-1000 have you looked at soloists? Possibly used?
Quote by Dude_
Yeah so I already maded another what guitar should i get and now i wanna make another one cause i wanna buy a JACKSON guitar. I mostly play metal and my budegt is about 700 thousand but i dont know which guitar to buy so i need ur hel jackson owners .

You might want to consider getting one made for you, my good sir.
Quote by captainoid
You might want to consider getting one made for you, my good sir.

a custom jackson if not...which luthiers do u recommend?
with 700 thousand you can get any piece of musical equipment you want.(or at least i would hope)
my gear: ibanez destroyer( with gibson 500t pickup), epiphone les paul plus,ampeg electric, marshall jcm2000 triple super lead half stack
Quote by Dude_
a custom jackson if not...which luthiers do u recommend?

If you have that much money I would call up Jesus. Let's see if we can get him out of retirement and into the guitar business again!
Mine aswell buy every Jackson with $700,000, and get like 10 of each.
I doubt you have 700 thousand dollars...

In case you do...He has OVER 9000 DOLLARS!

You could probably buy every Jackson model.
Did you know the odds of a Vault-Tec shelter failing are 1,763,497 to 1?

So imagine life in a Vault-Tec Vault. Not just a future.
A brighter future... underground.

Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter.
You could get ghandi to carve you the body, and get tony blair to handwire your pickups for 700k.
Gear:
PRS Tremonti SE with PRS USA Tremonti pickups
2001 Ibanez RG470
Peavey Bandit 112
Fender Superchamp XD
USA Jackson SL1
this sounds like a troll to me.....700,000 and asking what he wants? *very tempted to report*
Quote by candysars
Thank you Jesusaurus.
Guys chill, it was probably a typo.
Quote by Deep*Kick
why do you need to have ur amp flat bickie in your house if you are just practicing is what i'm wondering? Of course it's bad for every1's hearing

Rig:
Ibanez Xiphos7 w/ Blackouts -or- ESPh307->MXR ZW-44-> Peavey 6505+

7/ERG Legion