I'm wanting to sell my line 6 and get another amp, or something else, because I never use it anymore, I use my Musicman 210-HD. So, my question, how much would I be able to get for it? and, what would a good replacement for it be? I have a footswitch with it, also. And I'm not trying to advertise me selling it, because I'm not looking to sell it to another UGer.
Any Help would be appreciated!!

Thanks!!

EDIT: O right, sorry. it's a line 6 spider 3 75 watt, and the footswitch is a FBV express footswitch

I play blues, rock, and metal, a lot really, I have a Boss OS-2 pedal and a Vox Wah, I'm not looking to spend much more than what I could get for the amp, really. looking for tube amps mostly, something like this
http://guitars.musiciansfriend.com/product/Blackheart-BH5H-and-BH112-Half-Stack?sku=483078

unless I could get something used that's better.
Last edited by guitardude34875 at Aug 5, 2008,
Which model is it? 15 watt? 120 watt?

What style of music do you play?

What's your budget?
Don't expect to get much. Most people who prowl cragslist and ebay are experianced musicians who are familiar with Line 6's reputation. Try to find someone who is new to guitar to pawn it off to, but if you can't the max you will get (if mint) is 75% of origional price, usually 50%.
-Instruments-
Squier frankenbass
LTD Deluxe EC-1000 in Vintage Black
1960's Banjuke
Yeah, you won't get much, trust me. My local music store offered me $100 for mine, and it's in perfect condition. You'll most likely have to save up some more after you sell it.

But as for suggestions for a new amp... i'm not to keen on this subject, but i can recommend you try out a Valveking.... (buy it used, obviously)
O O

___
Despite what you may have heard, the resale value for the Spider 3 isn't too bad. Bought my Spider 3 75watt combo for $275, sold it a year later on Ebay for $202. Much better than the $75 Guitar Center will offer you.
Quote by rhettro
Despite what you may have heard, the resale value for the Spider 3 isn't too bad. Bought my Spider 3 75watt combo for $275, sold it a year later on Ebay for $202. Much better than the $75 Guitar Center will offer you.

Yeah, that's one big thing to do if you want ALL the resale value in your pocket: DON'T give it to a store. Because they have to offer you lower, so that THEY can put it back at used price and make profit (basically, a middle man).
O O

___