Page 1 of 2
I tried a bit dog on a skewer when i was travelling in china a few years ago..its actually quite nice bit like a cross between lamb and beef. Certainly a lot more natural than hot dogs with brains and bollocks in it.

Would you rather eat Dog or Hot Dog?
hot dog(all beef)....
the thought of eating an actual dog disgusts me
Living is easy with eyes closed...
--------------------------

Quote by GnR_ROK
I'm surprised you returned to this thread after cheeseman owned you.
Quote by cheeseman3001
hot dog(all beef)....
the thought of eating an actual dog disgusts me

but you eat beef and lamb and chicken right? oh they arent cute tho
Quote by Phazer

You don't keep cows and sheep as pets and love them. That's disgusting. I'd never even think about eating dog. Ever.
Quote by Phazer

it has nothing to do with their cuteness
yes i do eat meat from those animals, because where i live it is normal to. i'm sure in china it is normal to eat dog, but here in Canada it is not. i also have a dog as a pet and have grown attached to her, so yes, the thought of eating dogs makes me sick

Quote by GnR_ROK
my dog is crying
Gear:
Maton MS503
Squier Strat
Randall RG75DG3+
H & K 100W Switchblade
Dunlop Original Crybaby
Digitech Crossroads
Digitech Jamman
Zoom G1

Quote by Sol9989
Caramello wins life.

Quote by A8039077
Caramello, that's mother****ing genius!
Quote by original=punk
You actually tried dog?

Did they trick you or something? That's gross, man.

no i was offered it. cultural!
dude some animals arent meant to be eaten. and screw hot dogs while youre at it. hot links ftw
Nah, I don't think I'd eat dog.

They're much too smart to be eaten, I'd feel like hell afterwards.
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
^ Not even if you were about to die?

Come on, people. Get real. It's a ****ing animal, and people eat it. Nothing new here...
i'm a vegetarian. i don't see the difference; they're all animals. pigs are more intelligent than cats, but you eat them.

don't the distinctions seem a little arbitrary when you take a step back?
Ever wonder what rock would have sounded like in 2010 if grunge hadn't made it cool to be stupid?

The Three Aces
On UG profiles - On Myspace

Please mark yourself as a fan if you like!
I'm vegetarian and this is exactly why.
Quote by guitar-godfrey
when i grow up i wanna have blackandsilver's babies!

Quote by angusfan16

Quote by Scowmoo
HOLY HELL.

nice discovery, sir.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by coryklok : Today at 01:10 PM.
oh man.. you know, as a dog owner I'm seriously disgusted by the idea of eating dog meat. but then again, I eat horse meat (albeit rarely), and people who own horses would NEVER do such a thing either...

The thing is, dogs are just so friendly and... for christ sake's, they're man's best friend! how could you want to eat them?

I guess in china they didn't need them for hunting like they did in european countries back in the stone age...

EDIT: if i had a sheep or a piggy that would cuddle up next to me in my bed at night I sure as hell wouldn't eat them either.
A Chinese Restaurant near where I live got closed down for having dogs in the freezer which disgusted me at first since i went ther quite often but then i was like "...That was some damn good dog..."

Sooooo....i guess it depends how its cooked?
Quote by MeGaDeth2314

Nothing about a life-or-death situation mentioned in the post.

But in reply, **** yes I'd eat it if it meant living.

I'd barbecue Lassie in a second if I had nothing else.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
I'll eat meat, but man, even if it were my only food, I'd never eat dog. It's their companionship that would stop me, not the fact that it's a dog.
Ego inflating praise here:
Quote by Fishyesque
That is SOOOOOOOOOOO sig worthy! Pure awesomeness to you, sir.

C wut I did thar Fishy?

's UG
Quote by Lin
i'm a vegetarian. i don't see the difference; they're all animals. pigs are more intelligent than cats, but you eat them.

don't the distinctions seem a little arbitrary when you take a step back?

yep
i'd try dog i think i dont really like hot dogs tbh
Sig space available, give me some praise
Dogs are tasty. So are cats. If you really want a treat try a platypus. Its orgasmic.
Quote by MeGaDeth2314

Come on, people. Get real. It's a ****ing animal, and people eat it. Nothing new here...

hell if I were about to die I'd kill, roast and eat another human with a big satisfied smile on my face (and tears in my eyes)

leave extreme situations out of this, because none of us is likely to be in one of these any time soon, and everyone deals with extreme situations differently
Quote by horloko
Dogs are tasty. So are cats. If you really want a treat try a platypus. Its orgasmic.

Nooo not kittaes...ive got 2 sitting on my desk. actually maybe they would be a good midnight snack
Quote by Phazer
Nooo not kittaes...ive got 2 sitting on my desk. actually maybe they would be a good midnight snack

who knows? maybe you would be too

Quote by GnR_ROK
Quote by CoreysMonster
hell if I were about to die I'd kill, roast and eat another human with a big satisfied smile on my face (and tears in my eyes)

There's no way I could kill another person just to eat them, but if they happened to die and I had no other source of food, I'd eat another person.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
I'd totally try dog meat; why the hell not? Just because it's kept as a pet does that suddenly make it wrong?
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Dog tastes delicious
And while we're at it, so does frog legs and turtle soup.
Food is food guys.
Yes I am from Hawaii.

It's not really a great place to live..
..but fun if you're a tourist!
FoTB Duration: June 12, 2008 - July 12, 2008
It's good to be back guys.
Quote by SuperRitsu

And while we're at it, so does frog legs and turtle soup.

Frog legs are GODLY.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
Quote by Twisted Magnum
IT'S A FUCKING ANIMAL GET OVER IT.

If you wanna play that card, we're animals too. Should we start eating eachother?
Quote by guitar-godfrey
when i grow up i wanna have blackandsilver's babies!

Quote by angusfan16

Quote by Scowmoo
HOLY HELL.

nice discovery, sir.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by coryklok : Today at 01:10 PM.
Quote by BlackandSilver
If you wanna play that card, we're animals too. Should we start eating eachother?

Mmmm. I wanna try me some people.
Quote by dudetheman
There's no way I could kill another person just to eat them, but if they happened to die and I had no other source of food, I'd eat another person.

dude, think about it. you're an inch away from death, have a knife and there's some random dude nearby. do you kill and eat him to survive? I'm sure anyone would.
Quote by cheeseman3001
who knows? maybe you would be too

no im a bit skanky i have a very cheesy helmet.
Ive eaten a fried spider one time...now THAT was nice, trust me , especially the legs.
Quote by BlackandSilver

No thats different cuz thats cannibalism. Now im not pickin sides but I for one have come to believe ALL life is a sacred precious thing and i want to be vegetarian, but meat is just SOOOO GOOOOD!!!
Quote by Bodom's Child
You know how they make those, right?

Erm, yeah?

I've gigged frogs and fried them myself, friend.

"We be a-buncha Hiyll Billie fokes 'roun here!"

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
Quote by BlackandSilver

Personally, I dont care. If dogs are too slow or too weak to get away from their predators, oh well. Survival of the fittest. Natural selection.

Animals are animals, and if you are stronger or faster than another animal, you have the right to kill and eat them. That's the way it has worked for the past 400 million years.

/thread
Page 1 of 2