Last edited by vegetoe01 at Oct 18, 2009,
wow. i love it man.

*adds*
Quote by humperdunk

So I just woke up sitting in my desk chair, with my bong on the desk in a bunch of little pieces and my hand super glued to my penis. Speculations as to what the hell just happened and how to unglue my hand from my member would be appreciated.
lol their was once a band on Stargate SG-1 called Dark Pariah, they we're pretty good. You guys are awesome (admitantly not the type of music I normally listen to but yeah, awesome.)
my friends band from edinburgh is called pariah. change yours to dark pirahna
Quote by sakura'sdarkest
lol their was once a band on Stargate SG-1 called Dark Pariah, they we're pretty good. You guys are awesome (admitantly not the type of music I normally listen to but yeah, awesome.)

Yeah we found that out 6 months after we had the band name funnily enough. Luckily there a fictional band in the series. Glad you like it.
Quote by Rational_Gaze
Good to see some fellow Watford musos on here, I spoke to some of u lot on myspace recently actually(on my Burn The System account), but yeh liking the new recordings lads! This is Shane Davis from the Music course at West Herts btw.

Hai

(it's Nathan from west herts, music course, just finished my 2nd year, i've now left and on my way to uni btw)

liking your solo work

And to keep on topic, you can now order our E.P

order our E.P here!

http://darkpariah.bigcartel.com/
Last edited by vegetoe01 at Sep 16, 2008,
Saaaaaaaaaaaaafe

Yeh Im on my 2nd year of the ND now, its going pretty sweet, theyve actually bought new amps lol
Peavey Bandit, Line 6 Spiders , and Marshal MGs all 112 combos

The bandits are the only ones I dont hate the sound of and they dont go very loud at all lol
Need to sort myself out a car I think so I can bring my own shit haha

Wot course u doing at uni?

bumpage
Last edited by Rational_Gaze at Sep 23, 2008,
I liked "I Swear To God" a lot. You guys remind me of At The GAtes, which is one of my favorite bands. Good job.
Like punk the way it used to be? Deranged Youth Its like what Warped Tour should be!

Want to hear something mind-blowing? Pit O' Bodies Its like an amateur hypnotist plus the Spanish Inquisition!