Page 1 of 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MQw5DLWXVEs

When will these assholes stop making movies? I thought their last abortion on celluloid, Superhero Movie, bombed enough to make them stop, but apparently not. They should never be allowed around a camera ever again.
There ain't no moral to this story at all. Anything I tell you very well could be a lie.
Quote by ebbbaaa

When will these assholes stop making movies? I thought their last abortion on celluloid, Superhero Movie, bombed enough to make them stop, but apparently not. They should never be allowed around a camera ever again.

Epic Movie and Superhero Movie totally sucked and bombed. I don't know why they keep trying. They aren't funny. >_>
As long as the same ****ing retards keep going and laughing at the same jokes every movie, they'll keep making them. That's not many people, but I know people who actually enjoy these movies. I hate them.
i never found any of these films funny

EDIT: de ja vu?

i sense someone didnt use the searchbar
Sig space available, give me some praise
Honestly, after Scary Movie 2 it went downhill. I hate these shmucks.
*Official Deadhead*

The times they are a-changin'
scary movie 3 was the last good one.
meet the spartans was the worst movie i have ever seen. i couldnt make it past 18 minutes
I am the last Samaurai

Quote by Strati
Note to self: keep off thread while on lsd trip.

Quote by gtrfrk123
Well i'm still fairly young so i still hump random things

Quote by Woogles
****K YOU HOE!
GTFO MAH UG!
They've sucked for a while now. The first 2 Scary Movies were GREAT imo. Very original spoofs. Every since Scary Movie 3 and Date movie it's went WAY DOWNHILL.

I really wish they would stop too, TC. Although Epic movie was KIND OF entertaining, the rest have completely sucked.
Quote by Ignite

Once I got out of a pool and it was like 1cm.

Quote by Meths
I think there are few people with a less important opinion on women than you.
i never bothered to watch them. they're like the spiritual successors to the scary movies, which weren't that great.
Just because I play the drums doesn't mean I suck at guitar, or ams that I's iz stoopidz.

Space that ain't yours
Quote by ebbbaaa

When we all collectively stop seeing these types of movies and do not give them our money anymore.
after scary movie 3, they really started to blow.

After I pissed away money on epic movie, i never saw another one in theaters. I felt like smacking some of my friends that said, hey man i wanna go see meet the spartans!!!!!

They saw it, their reaction changed.

For those that didnt see that, they saw superhero movie, and their views on these movies changed.

The only people who watch these movies and think they are funny are 10 year olds who think that this **** is actually entertainment. All the jokes in these movies just say the characters name, show them, and thats supposed to be the joke basically.
Quote by Bloodavian
Its not about the Radio its about talent, the front man has a bigger vocal range than Micheal Jackson and he can sing from heavey metal to high pitched ...No.12 on the top 20 under rated guitarists of ALL TIME...etc

1-Bloodavian 0-Forkman.

^Fail^
They just keep getting worse. Ever since the Scary Movie sequels they kept getting worse. I couldn't even sit through all of Date Movie, in my own home, on some movie channel. This isn't even funny or clever.
can people all please stop seeing these films, it's all because it still makes money they'll keep on making them
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

GENERATION 9: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
I can honestly say I didn't even smile when I watched that clip.
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██████████████████████
There are so many product placements as well. I say everyone boycotts those companies too. The problem is they're the same ones that advertise on MTV, so the brain-dead morons sitting there being fed their personality by MTV will make up for the sales.
I knew that they would try to make it seem serious at the beginning of the trailer, and then shift to fucking stupid mode.
This is why Scary Movie (1, 2 and maybe 3) weren't TERRIBLE:

Parodying a horror flick with comedy is actually a good idea. Movies like Date Movie and Epic movie do spoofs of comedies, and they're just amplifying jokes that have already been done so that they're to ridiculous to laugh at. What the fuck does a parody of Don't Mess With The Zohan have to do with World Disasters? Hancock flies into a street light. Yeah, real fucking hilarious. I just pissed myself laughing so hard.
the production values on that look unbeleivably shitty
and really pathetic at this point
Quote by guitardude34875
be the music, not the scene
I'll admit, I chuckled at the I am Ironman part. But no, this is going to be just as bad as Superhero movie, although honestly I liked epic movie. =[
ESP M-201
Crate CR-280
Line 6 Uber Metal Distortion Pedal
the thing is when i first saw the trailer for this the other week at the beginning i thought and hoped it would be for a justice league movie. how wrong i was.
Quote by Fassa Albrecht
Did I ever tell you how much I love you?

[quote="'[x"]Huffy[x]']My father once said to me "Son, masturbation can stunt your growth and make you blind".

I said "I'm over here, shorty".
Even though they are making fun of amy winehouse, they probably wont even talk about her drug habit.
Quote by Bloodavian
Its not about the Radio its about talent, the front man has a bigger vocal range than Micheal Jackson and he can sing from heavey metal to high pitched ...No.12 on the top 20 under rated guitarists of ALL TIME...etc

1-Bloodavian 0-Forkman.

^Fail^
Quote by David_Bowie=GOD
Even though they are making fun of amy winehouse, they probably wont even talk about her drug habit.

Do they really need to make fun of Amy Winehouse? Yeah. Someone who is spiraling down and has a drug problem. Perfect person to poke fun at.
Actually, I quite enjoy the previews for all the movies.

But, I don't bother watching the actual movies, anymore.
Click for charity.

Pidgeot of the Pokemon Club
PM Calebrocker to join.

92% of UGers jump on annoying bandwagons. Don't put this in your sig if you're one of the 8% with an opinion.
This is basically all it is:
*insert popular movie character* + *insert random/irrelevant action*
I could write a better movie.
No.
WE could write a better movie.
Who's with me!
*sticks hand out*

Edit: Oh. And +1 to The Madcap's mentioning of FANTASIA.
That movie was epic.
Here's my Youtube channel.
I play guitar and video games on it.
You're more than welcome to check it out.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by Born_to_shred : Next week or so
Last edited by Born_to_shred at Aug 5, 2008,
scary movie 3 was the last ok one that came out. after that they have all looked the same to me. and they were all horrible
well hopefully this one will fail monumentally and encourage them to stop making movies. theyve already proven they cant make one good one
Quote by Megadeth122
I'll admit, I chuckled at the I am Ironman part. But no, this is going to be just as bad as Superhero movie, although honestly I liked epic movie. =[

you laughed at a cow falling on someone?

you have no say, you liked epic movie
dude, what about an actual solo in death metal instead of that poof from linkin park. Think of Pulse of the Maggots - Bed Of Razors

#1 MEMEBER OF THE OFFICIAL THRASH METAL FAN CLUB (PM URE FAV BANDS TO ME TO JOIN)
God this was so half-assed it was funny, what the ****, a ****ing parody of the movies that came out this summer, this is so retarded, and what does "disaster" have to do with anything about this movie other than how bad it is. I wish some talented directors would make "Parody Movie" and expose these talentless jerkoffs.
Fear the Evil Chainsaw Wielding Penguin...
I will pay money to NOT see that movie.
That is not dead which can eternal lie
And with strange aeons even death may die

IA! IA! CTHULHU FHTAGN!
Quote by The2abraxis
you laughed at a cow falling on someone?

you have no say, you liked epic movie

seriously. it was just really random. thats something people apparantly dont get. just because something is random doesnt mean that its funny. in fact its usually not.
I didn't believe there was going to be another one of these movies until I checked IMDB. I really hope it makes as close to $0 as possible because I am really tired of seeing these "comedy" movies
Quote by Qazxs
I got kicked out of a Mac store when me and my friends simultaneously put on meatspin on all of the computers in the store. Some eleven or twelve year old looking girls there freaked out.
I can definitely see the people responsible for these films being taken into protective custody, gauging from the replies in this thread lol.
We're only strays.
I've heard these movies are actually good to see when high.

I doubt it...

Then again wondershowzen made my draw drop when I was stonned..
multicolour random messge!

FAC 13
"The hacienda must be rebuilt"
Trailer didn't make me smile
in fact, it just made me really pissed off

Production looks s!tty anyway

When the cow falls on iron man, they just flattened his image
Like MS Paint smashed it

Oh God,
strike these people down before they cause more harm to this generation of kids!
Blindfolds aside I'd probably still close my eyes

And try to feel a trembling fetal life inside
that shotgun barrel that's about to make me bleed

Like an ulcer in the stomach of the beast

Quote by Aurex
your sarcasam amuses me

CSUSM
Page 1 of 2