Page 1 of 2
Some of the Radiohead songs are kind of depressing
Rawr! I'm a dinosaur
Might not be the saddest, but that song What It's Like by Everlast is pretty sad.
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
im surprised no one has said i cum blood
Gear:
Guitars/ Basses:
PRS SE singlecut w/Tremolo
Epiphone Sg
Epiphone Thunderbird

Waiting in the wings:
Squier Strat mod
(soon to start)

Amps:
Line 6 Spider JAM
Peavey Max 115 bass amp
Accidental Babies - Damien Rice

Anything by Elliott Smith

Hallelujah - Jeff Buckley

Loads of things...

RMF

I was much further out than you thought
And not waving but drowning.
I was much too far out all my life
And not waving but drowning.
Searchbar by Carmel_l

I Cum Blood by Cannibal Corpse
Quote by guitar-godfrey
when i grow up i wanna have blackandsilver's babies!

Quote by angusfan16

Quote by Scowmoo
HOLY HELL.

nice discovery, sir.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by coryklok : Today at 01:10 PM.
Pretty obvious: Cat's In The Cradle by Harry Chapin.
Quote by Douche ©
I may not be cool off the internet, but on the internet I am pretty cool.

Aww

The Pit Cliff Notes:
Quote by SOADfreak6
myabe we all suck thats why were sitting at a computer desk talking **** thro the enternet lol

If not all of us, at least him.

<//////>~
Oh I'm so gonna get flamed. But Whatsername by Green Day is really autobiographical for me. The song itself isnt that great. But it just reminds me of a really hard time.
brick-ben folds
We've dressed up in our best...

...and are prepared to go down like gentlemen.

Quote by bogg808
The PBT is for those too TGP for the rest of UG.

Loads, but I'm listening to Radiohead - Like Spinning Plates which ain't exactly merry, so yeah
acoustic Baby, You Wouldn't Last A Minute On The Creek - Chiodos

Hallelujah - Jeff Buckley

Wonderful - Everclear

The Whaler - Thrice

The Ledge - The Replacements

Here Comes A Regular - The Replacements

Uncle Johnny - The Killers
Top 15:
Neutral Milk Hotel
Smashing Pumpkins
Placebo
Elliott Smith
Devendra Banhart
Pavement
Anberlin
Eve 6
The Clash
Imogen Heap
Ingrid Michaelson
Bayside
Minus The Bear
The Replacements
Bright Eyes/Conor Oberst
Elliott Smith - Half Right
Quote by Tire Me.
Raping her in front of other people would be morally wrong.

Quote by Bubbles516
wtf290 uses make bubbles feel like crap
Its super effective!
Queen- No One But You

Quote by Ichikurosaki
sloth is hacking away feebly at the grass because he is a sloth but he was trying so hard ;_; hes all "penguin im HERE i am here to help you penguin"
the saddest song ever is Tears in Heaven by Eric Clapton. the guy wrote the song for his son who died in childbirth and Eric is scared that if he makes it into heaven, which he doesnt even think he will, that his son wont recognize him as his father. you cant get any more sad than that
Quote by mrwaffles

Sound like you've got my kinda taste, I was just gonna post those...
"Strangers passing in the street, by chance two separate glances meet, and I am you and what I see is me."
Queen- These Are The Days of Our Lives
Quote by SOADrox429
'Bring me the still-beating heart of a newborn child, and the world's rivers shall run red with the blood of the innocent.'

<\/> Fleshgod Apocalypse <\/>
Queen has so many sad songs. Mother Love for example. It's heartbreaking to listen to.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WLDsd6lUiR8
Quote by Ichikurosaki
sloth is hacking away feebly at the grass because he is a sloth but he was trying so hard ;_; hes all "penguin im HERE i am here to help you penguin"
Quote by ZeBubba!
Oh I'm so gonna get flamed. But Whatsername by Green Day is really autobiographical for me. The song itself isnt that great. But it just reminds me of a really hard time.

same here bud

some really sad ones are Black by Pearl Jam, Like Suicide by Soundgarden
Feel free to add me on STEAM: thesystemhasfailed
XBL tag: cbiggs18
Didn't Clapton's son fall out of a faulty skyscraper window? I do agree sad song either way.

To be completely honest, Dust In The Wind by Kansas is sooooo sad. The whole message is that we are completely insignificant in any aspect and no matter what we do it really doesn't matter. I'm not sure you can think of anything sadder than lacking purpose at all.
Guitars

Epiphone 1958 Ebony Explorer
Fender Standard Stratocaster

Amp/Gear

Vox Valvetronix AD30VT
Electro-Harmonix Metal Muff

Gunnery Sergeant of the Megadeth Military
PM BlackciN to join/get ranking
Quote by mr_hacksaw
the saddest song ever is Tears in Heaven by Eric Clapton. the guy wrote the song for his son who died in childbirth and Eric is scared that if he makes it into heaven, which he doesnt even think he will, that his son wont recognize him as his father. you cant get any more sad than that

Sorry but, His son Conor died from falling from a 53 story window out of an apartment building. But yes, it is an extremely depressing sad song.
"Strangers passing in the street, by chance two separate glances meet, and I am you and what I see is me."
Quote by mr_hacksaw

Actually it's sadder: the son fell out of a window in his mother's high rise apartment, and Eric was at such a low point (drugs and alcohol) and in such shock that when he heard the news, he slowly walked to the apartment and passed the ambulance and crowd that formed around his son and didn't stop. And to this day he hates that he didn't run, or stop to check to see if his son was alive, or react in anyway.
Quote by Douche ©
I may not be cool off the internet, but on the internet I am pretty cool.

Aww

The Pit Cliff Notes:
Quote by SOADfreak6
myabe we all suck thats why were sitting at a computer desk talking **** thro the enternet lol

If not all of us, at least him.

<//////>~
Quote by mr_hacksaw
look four posts above yours

Yeah I started writing before that was up and I took to long or something I guess.
Gear:
Epiphone Archtop Dot
Ibanez RG120
Peavey ValveKing 112
Dunlop Crybaby
Boss Distortion Ds-1
MXR Carbon Copy
Rocktron Banshee Talk box
Page 1 of 2