So I just came back from the doctors and he said I'll probably need knee surgery, and depending if I recover well or not, I may not be able to further my career as a Autobody Repair Technician.
So I was thinking: I like vehicular devices, and I like driving them. I SHOULD BECOME A PROFESSIONAL DRIVER! For like those tire commercials, or even just a driver/reviewer for Car & Driver or something like that.
So, Pit, how would one become a professional driver, minus having a clear driving record and full license, of course?
Quote by djmay71
So I just came back from the doctors and he said I'll probably need knee surgery, and depending if I recover well or not, I may not be able to further my career as a Autobody Repair Technician.
So I was thinking: I like vehicular devices, and I like driving them. I SHOULD BECOME A PROFESSIONAL DRIVER! For like those tire commercials, or even just a driver/reviewer for Car & Driver or something like that.
So, Pit, how would one become a professional driver, minus having a clear driving record and full license, of course?

what kind of driver? you should do those dangerous ice road driving things that are on the discovery channel..like the guys who move houses over frozrn lakes.
You'd probably have to have taken advanced driving courses, and the employer would also probably test you based on what you would be doing.

Also for reviewer you would need a good qualification in English. I don't know what it would be in Canada, but equivalent to A-level/higher in UK at least.
Definatly, you should blast music all day in head phones and get stoned. You'll be the coolest bus driver in town, living in the image of Otto.
Quote by red18420
There is no point except party and be healthy and happy. Also money is not something to live for. If i didnt need money for drugs and beer i would give mine away.

Vote here to help me get to BC!
You could prolly make it as a guy who drives the cars for car commercials. The whole "professional driver on closed course" thing right? Try something to do with stuntmanning maybe.
I want to work in revelations, not just spin silly tales for money.I want to fish as deep down as possible into my own subconscious in the belief that once that far down, everyone will understand because they are the same that far down.
Quote by Phazer
what kind of driver? you should do those dangerous ice road driving things that are on the discovery channel..like the guys who move houses over frozrn lakes.

LAWLZ ICE ROAD TRUCKERS FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe a limo driver??
Quote by Diet_coke_head
Hey! Now you can molest you're grandma and she won't remember! Score!!!

Gear:
Fender Aerodyne Jazz Bass
Fender V Jazz
Ashdown MAG 410
EH Bass Big MUff
MXR Bass Octave Deluxe
Digitech Synth Wah
i know there are a few automotive places around me that have drivers to drive people to and from work locations and stuff, so you could just try asking around, maybe get into that as a temporary job, and get some experience and credibility.
Haha, I drew this for the "MS Paint your favorite scene from a movie" thread.

Fender Deluxe Roadhouse (MIM)
Vox AC15C1