Hi, I'm about to buy a new guitar. And I think all of you know how fun it is to buy a new guitar, and the hard choice of which guitar to buy.

So I have been lookin' around and I found these beauties. And it isn't easy to choose one.

So the question: Which one do you think is the sexiest?

Empty tankard! Empty Tankard!
None of those look that nice IMO except for the Dean. There are better guitars for the price i.e. Ibanez, Schecter, Epiphone, LTD.
Last edited by sXe170 at Aug 5, 2008,
agreed with above ^^

also mokingbirds generally play really badly from personal experience
Quote by sXe170
None of those look that nice IMO except for the Dean. There are better guitars for the price i.e. Ibanez, Schecter, Epiphone, LTD.

I agree with him, except i only recommend the tele cuz i think they play great.
LeT's RocK
EVOLUTION
definatly mockingbird or ml, but in the end it all comes down to which guitar you think is nicest to play
Quote by GRocker93
I agree with him, except i only recommend the tele cuz i think they play great.

the only problem is that tele look so basic
Love that natural look of the mockingbird.
Gear:
Schecter Hellraiser Deluxe
Boss DS-1
Crate GTD65

GAS List:
Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier Roadster
Quote by sXe170

Epi, LTD? I have layed some, and they are not worth the price and yes I've played their more expensive series.

I know Schecter makes guitars of good value, but I haven't really found a guitar that has the looks, exept for the Ultra which they don't sell anymore

Ibanez, I actually forgot to put the Iceman ICT700 on the pic, which is a contestant.
if that is your fav choices....hmm...mockingbird...Ml is sweet too...end of the day its all about what you choose
Quote by trendkillnorth
definatly mockingbird or ml, but in the end it all comes down to which guitar you think is nicest to play

Offcourse it's up to me to choose. But I was just wondering which one you guys thought was the nicest looking.
the dean ml definitely. Our other lead guitarist plays one and it sounds great. The only problem is that he is running it through a metal muff, into a laney (dunno exact model) and a weeping demon wah. So when he turns on both switches on the metal muff or just turns on his wah it just sounds like a bunch of horrible noises/sreeches. (he needs to wor on that >.< But the guitar itself sounds awesome.
Quote by St.Loony
Girls are complicated - Just turn gay and don't bother.

Quote by MightyAl
OK, so now, for Christmas, I'd like the ability to have an erection again.

Quote by smartguyreviews
one time i got up in the middle of the night to take a shit... and the toilet seat was warm....
Quote by Ghold125
whats your current gear, budget and types of music you play?

My gear is not relevant in this question, but here it is:

*Gibson SG-X
*Ibanez Roadstar II RS135
*Marshall Master Reverb 30W combo (buying a Orange Tiny Terror as soon as get my hands on one)
*Zoom g7.1ut Multi-fx pedal
Quote by TheEak
I would suggest never buying a guitar based on looks.

And I wont, I was just wondering. You're thoughts won't make me choose a guitar. It's just a simple question: Which one do you think got the best look.
that Mockingbird is a nice guitar...
my flatmate had one, and it's pretty cool...
not the same model, though...
his was a cheaper version...

my vote's on the BC Rich...