What i mean is, if all the LO-TRS trem have there name engrave in themselve like on the other side of the whammy bar?

I am looking at a guitar and don't know if its an edge or an lo-TRS.
Jem 7dbk
Ibanez s540 custom
Ibanez RG570
Ibanez RG520
Ibanez Roadstar II RG410
Ibanez Destroyer II 80's
Schecter C-1 Blackjack
Gibson LP Studio Lite
Fender Start MIM
Kramer Sustainer
Jackson DKMG Dinky
Peavey XXX 40W
Vox DA5
Lo trs are screw in.
CLICK ME

Quote by lrc95

hi, i was just wondering how to post a thread?

Quote by AS I LAY DYING!
and USD is equal to how much in US dollars?

Quote by Armchair Bronco
Everyone must own a DS-1 at some point in their playing career.

^^idiots

Screw in?
Jem 7dbk
Ibanez s540 custom
Ibanez RG570
Ibanez RG520
Ibanez Roadstar II RG410
Ibanez Destroyer II 80's
Schecter C-1 Blackjack
Gibson LP Studio Lite
Fender Start MIM
Kramer Sustainer
Jackson DKMG Dinky
Peavey XXX 40W
Vox DA5
^ the tremolo arm is a screw-in mechanism.

i know that my lo-trs has "lo-trs" written on the side of it in plain view. I'm not sure if they all have that, though, and anyway, with heavy use i guess it could have worn off.

can you inspect it? they look pretty different to edges and lo-pro edges.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Does it say Takeuchi on the trem block?
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
^ good point. as far as i can recall, mine did.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by aznrockerdude
Does it say Takeuchi on the trem block?

I think Takeuchi is separate from the maker of the TRS series, as they at one time made Jackson JT580s (Had one and it was a great trem), though I could be wrong.
Quote by CJRocker
I think Takeuchi is separate from the maker of the TRS series, as they at one time made Jackson JT580s (Had one and it was a great trem), though I could be wrong.

You're probably right, at least about Takeuchi making trems for Jackson because some of the Jackson Stars guitars have a trem called "Takeuchi TRS-101". http://www.jacksonstars.com/js_price0802.pdf
I think Rusty Cooley's signature also has a Takeuchi 7 trem since the OFR 7 fine tuners can get in his way of picking.
RIP Jasmine You.

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
Quote by Dave_Mc
have you got any pics?

Yaa, i got it used for $50 (with case) so i don't really know if its a 470 or 570. It pretty dusty, but not worn out i can tell. Just need to clean or get the tech do it for me in the setup pakage ($35-50 depends )

Pics:

The Serial is F609823

I know its rusty, but hey its 96' and i can clean that out . I like the vintage look though
Jem 7dbk
Ibanez s540 custom
Ibanez RG570
Ibanez RG520
Ibanez Roadstar II RG410
Ibanez Destroyer II 80's
Schecter C-1 Blackjack
Gibson LP Studio Lite
Fender Start MIM
Kramer Sustainer
Jackson DKMG Dinky
Peavey XXX 40W
Vox DA5
My Other Gears

Felt like i needed to show off

Don't flame me about the amp. Love it . I didn't need a halfstack and didn't need a 100 watt combo. Its a 40w enought to get mental and loud enough to gig. The 5W 15W 20W even some of the 30W can't get metal sounds, this is just perfect. Versatile Amp

I also have the Jimi wah and some effects, and my mini vox da5 (nice portable).

Red is the Destroyer with Air Norton in the neck and Evo in the bridge, if you get this pickups switch them around it would suit them better (i'll switch mine later )

Black is Schecter Blackjack with the 59' and JB, thru body. Really nice get one

White is my kramer 610 with floyd rose II (orig), i'm planing on switch the pups on this baby. You can say it's my project guitar

Jem 7dbk
Ibanez s540 custom
Ibanez RG570
Ibanez RG520
Ibanez Roadstar II RG410
Ibanez Destroyer II 80's
Schecter C-1 Blackjack
Gibson LP Studio Lite
Fender Start MIM
Kramer Sustainer
Jackson DKMG Dinky
Peavey XXX 40W
Vox DA5
Last edited by angeldef at Aug 6, 2008,
Left if the RG520 its dark blue/green depends on the light it can show either color or black as you can tell in the picture.

Right is the S540 custom (favorite guitar) Light Green/blue. Super thin, crazy good

Left as you know.

Right is the Roadstar RG410 with paf pro and legendary edge (orig)

Jem 7dbk
Ibanez s540 custom
Ibanez RG570
Ibanez RG520
Ibanez Roadstar II RG410
Ibanez Destroyer II 80's
Schecter C-1 Blackjack
Gibson LP Studio Lite
Fender Start MIM
Kramer Sustainer
Jackson DKMG Dinky
Peavey XXX 40W
Vox DA5
I think that has an Edge or a Lo-pro edge on it. It's got the push-in arm socket, and the non- angled baseplate. I think you has a 570.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
Quote by CJRocker
The 470 does have an Edge, albeit one that needs a WD40/3-36 bath.

LOL

Quote by oneblackened
I think that has an Edge or a Lo-pro edge on it. It's got the push-in arm socket, and the non- angled baseplate. I think you has a 570.

You think?

That will be awesome
Jem 7dbk
Ibanez s540 custom
Ibanez RG570
Ibanez RG520
Ibanez Roadstar II RG410
Ibanez Destroyer II 80's
Schecter C-1 Blackjack
Gibson LP Studio Lite
Fender Start MIM
Kramer Sustainer
Jackson DKMG Dinky
Peavey XXX 40W
Vox DA5
What's the thing on top of the XXX? And the smaller thing on top of the Vox?
RIP Jasmine You.

Quote by FaygoBro420
oh its my effects and my compressor/limiter/expander (vintages both). I just dig the old sound, classic rock, clean fender, plus i can get modern metal sound form the XXX
Jem 7dbk
Ibanez s540 custom
Ibanez RG570
Ibanez RG520
Ibanez Roadstar II RG410
Ibanez Destroyer II 80's
Schecter C-1 Blackjack
Gibson LP Studio Lite
Fender Start MIM
Kramer Sustainer
Jackson DKMG Dinky
Peavey XXX 40W
Vox DA5
Quote by oneblackened

I thinks its a 570 now, because the only purple the 470 have is a very light touch purple (with sparkles), not as define as this and this is darker.
Jem 7dbk
Ibanez s540 custom
Ibanez RG570
Ibanez RG520
Ibanez Roadstar II RG410
Ibanez Destroyer II 80's
Schecter C-1 Blackjack
Gibson LP Studio Lite
Fender Start MIM
Kramer Sustainer
Jackson DKMG Dinky
Peavey XXX 40W
Vox DA5
Quote by CJRocker
The 470 does have an Edge, albeit one that needs a WD40/3-36 bath.

yeah, that looks like an edge to me. It's certainly not a lo-trs, as the lo-trs is low profile.

- - - -

Very nice pics of your collection, by the way. That kramer, especially, is very cool. The rest are awesome too! And I don't see why you're apologising for the xxx, i liked the one i tried, it's a nice amp.
Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by angeldef
I thinks its a 570 now, because the only purple the 470 have is a very light touch purple (with sparkles), not as define as this and this is darker.

yeah, i have a 470 in that colour. I might have a pic of it in my profile (not close-up though).
Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by Dave_Mc
yeah, i have a 470 in that colour. I might have a pic of it in my profile (not close-up though).

Mine's all black. It looks pretty worn though, almost like Gabe's Les Paul .
RIP Jasmine You.

Quote by FaygoBro420
^Nice

Quote by Dave_Mc
yeah, that looks like an edge to me. It's certainly not a lo-trs, as the lo-trs is low profile.

- - - -

Very nice pics of your collection, by the way. That kramer, especially, is very cool. The rest are awesome too! And I don't see why you're apologising for the xxx, i liked the one i tried, it's a nice amp.

Dave MC, i would like to see that 470

For the amp, no i'm not really apologizing its just some people hate the XXX for some reason, maybe the 120 watts one. Many say its very harsh sounding, well maybe the high watted ones, but this one isn't. Is probably not harsh because this one is the lowest wattage they have and sounds warmer and not too bright as the other version do. Can get clean, classic, and metal. Versatile
Jem 7dbk
Ibanez s540 custom
Ibanez RG570
Ibanez RG520
Ibanez Roadstar II RG410
Ibanez Destroyer II 80's
Schecter C-1 Blackjack
Gibson LP Studio Lite
Fender Start MIM
Kramer Sustainer
Jackson DKMG Dinky
Peavey XXX 40W
Vox DA5
^ i think i tried the 100 watt head, and i thought it sounded pretty good.

i actually hated my colour of rg when i got it, it's the only one that a shop had in stock here. But i like it now.

http://profile.ultimate-guitar.com/Dave_Mc/ there's a pic there under "gear pics".
Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Looked at your picture, wow nice guitars. I see that you have the color i mention of the RG470 (change pups?). You also have a kramer, nice , i like that v shape guitar, very nice color. I am interested in getting a hollow one too, but i am not sure. It's either acoustic or an electric that sound like an acoustic Love the Amp, though it will be too much for me if i get one
Jem 7dbk
Ibanez s540 custom
Ibanez RG570
Ibanez RG520
Ibanez Roadstar II RG410
Ibanez Destroyer II 80's
Schecter C-1 Blackjack
Gibson LP Studio Lite
Fender Start MIM
Kramer Sustainer
Jackson DKMG Dinky
Peavey XXX 40W
Vox DA5
thank you very much! it's one of the newer kramers, they aren't as nice as the old ones are meant to be.

and yeah, i switched pickups on my ibanez to swinesheads, figured i might as well go multi-coloured with them!
Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
^multi color... LOL (i really dig it)
Jem 7dbk
Ibanez s540 custom
Ibanez RG570
Ibanez RG520
Ibanez Roadstar II RG410
Ibanez Destroyer II 80's
Schecter C-1 Blackjack
Gibson LP Studio Lite
Fender Start MIM
Kramer Sustainer
Jackson DKMG Dinky
Peavey XXX 40W
Vox DA5
Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?