when your finger nails are too long? Just curious because whenever mine get long enough that they have a white edge around the tips, i think people are staring at them, and thinking, what a gross 27 year old virgin
i bite mine soo

when we played netball in school (yes im a girl)

if you turned you hand so that your palm faced you.....if you could see the tips of your fingernails over the tops of you fingers...they were too long and you had to cut them
BEAT IT, BUT NOT IN FRONT OF CHILDREN YOU DIRTY C***!-Mel Gimpsuit
When you stick them up your anus and they scrape and hurt, that's the time to be trimming.

RMF

I was much further out than you thought
And not waving but drowning.
I was much too far out all my life
And not waving but drowning.
i chew mine off... but that's so that i can play my guitar.. i hate playing a guitar with nails
Quote by metalman9
what a gross 27 year old virgin

I'm sure that's exactly what they're thinking.
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████

You'll Never Walk Alone
when your finger nails are too long? Just curious because whenever mine get long enough that they have a white edge around the tips, i think people are staring at them, and thinking, what a gross 27 year old virgin

Look at them?
multicolour random messge!

FAC 13
"The hacienda must be rebuilt"
i know theyre too long because i have trouble playing The Trooper. thats when i need to cut them
Quote by Mr. La Fritz
When you stick them up your anus and they scrape and hurt, that's the time to be trimming.

HAHAHA

I bite mine I wish I didn't. Like recently when I went on holiday for some reason I stopped biting them over there but now I've started again.
Quote by nymphie
i chew mine off... but that's so that i can play my guitar.. i hate playing a guitar with nails

lol i bite mine off so fast, i dont even have to worry about it. but sumtimes u think and say this is kinda nasty, ya know?
LeT's RocK
EVOLUTION
when I can feel them start to interfere with fretting a note, I cut them.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
I always know it's time to cut my nails when they sang on things. One time my nail got caught on my backpack, it broke, inverted 90 degrees and dug into the skin. I couldn't yank it out or get it off. I had to scrape it out and dig at it when I got home.

=/
I try to grow my right nails to play fingerpicking like John Butler style, but I end up biting them.
I'll believe in anything and you'll believe in anything.
last.fm
When they start to bother me. I cut my fingernails once every 1-2 weeks.
The softest of blankets is six feet of soil.

Upcoming Shows:
Sasquatch! Festival - May 2013
Quote by rock.freak667
me too
Me three.

To know another is to know a universe of others...
Sometimes a soul must wander to truly know it is home.

Andrew McMahon