Alright this is probably a dumb question but....on then back of my strat there is that cover where you can feed the strings throught and crap....I've seen a lot of people with it off...and my guitar teacher who owns a strat has his off and I havent asked him about but when I first was there and he helped restring my guitar he said we could take the back cover off (because one of the stings was rusted in there ).

Anyways I was wondering why do people take the back cover off?
Gear:
Epiphone Archtop Dot
Ibanez RG120
Peavey ValveKing 112
Dunlop Crybaby
Boss Distortion Ds-1
MXR Carbon Copy
Rocktron Banshee Talk box
cause its easier to change the strings. you dont have to unscrew it, anyway im not an expert on that but if im sure there shouldnt be no problem with having it off
Quote by nithin909
cause its easier to change the strings. you dont have to unscrew it, anyway im not an expert on that but if im sure there shouldnt be no problem with having it off

ya i leave it off on my Ibanez, it really deosnt hurt anything unless you drop it or something
just get a reality tv show and then u can make millions being a **** up

MTV Sucks

Quote by hazzmatazz
You think you need help and you don't watch it everyday?

Oh man I'm well and truely on the point of no return then

MY COUSIN IS HOT
you can change the strings with it on .

if you adjust the springs often. then you might be able to do that faster with the cover off.

but really, it's just a few screws.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011