Original issue (1980's) Kahler Pro Series 2410-C Bass tremolo
4 string, rearward saddles, 6-way adjustable saddles, Bright Chrome finish

This is an original issue tremolo, from before the Kahler restructuring in the 90's. Note the Kahler logo on the side of the bridge, and the patent number across the back, which distinguishes it from the newer models. 100% handmade from 360HH brass. Bright chrome finish just needs a little buffing, no scratches. 6 way adjustable saddles with brass rollers(front/back, side/side, up/down) for perfect string spacing and tone.

Never mounted, brand new - acquired for a project eons ago and never finished - or even started it =D Got it for a fender P-Bass, but should fit most any bass out there. Parts and templates are still available from Kahler, as the design didn't change but a bit externally.

I know this is my first and only post on these boards, but I got out of playing music a long time ago. Found this in a box after moving and figured I'd try to sell it on music boards rather than elsewhere - to make sure it goes to a good home or someone who can appreciate it.

Looking to get $300 for it (New they are $379) - But the new ones dont have that "oldskool" vibe=P

Will ship worldwide (contact for estimate), local (US) insured trackable shipping will be $10 additional

Anyways, I can send additional pics if desired, I had to shrink them to post. Email if ya have any additional questions or if ya want my phone # to chat about it

Thanks!
Attachments:
k1.JPG
k2.JPG
k3.JPG
sorry dude but who the hell needs a bass tremelo?
just get a reality tv show and then u can make millions being a **** up

MTV Sucks

Quote by hazzmatazz
You think you need help and you don't watch it everyday?

Oh man I'm well and truely on the point of no return then

MY COUSIN IS HOT
Well, not me - that's why I'm trying to sell it
Maybe a bass player?
Interested in any of my pedals in my trade thread for a swap?

I am willing to trade my Big Muff and my Rocktron for it.
-Instruments-
Squier frankenbass
LTD Deluxe EC-1000 in Vintage Black
1960's Banjuke
Nah not really interested in a trade.. well... Maybe for a POD XT or something
Dive bombs on bass?
Saw a bass the other day with a trem actually and it did look quite cool so have a bump.
Call me Duncan.

Nearly always have D'addario EXL110 strings instock - just ask!

Custom made guitar slides available - choose the glass, length etc.. Engraving availible. PM or email for more info.

SALE

Welsh UG'er!!