Do you guys think had the giant meteor not stricken Earth and caused the Ice Age that the humanoids would be reptilian or bird like instead of mammalian? I mean the mammals wouldn't have prospered so it is either that or there wouldn't have been humanoid animals with thumbs and the use of technology.
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
Quote by smb
Well maybe, but if your aunt had balls she'd be your uncle.

And if a frog had wings he wouldn't bump his ass every time he hops.
Quote by Thornography
And if a frog had wings he wouldn't bump his ass every time he hops.

and if a whale had tits there wouldn't be tits on a whale?

Edit: on topic that is quite possible.
No, humans simply wouldnt have existed. Something to do with those giant lizards that ate meat.
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
The K-T extinction wasn't only due to a meteor strike. The extinctions took place over 800,000 years. That's a lot longer than humans have been around.
I refuse to answer a hypothetical.
If man is 5, if man is 5, if man is 5,
then the Devil is 6, then the Devil is 6, then the Devil is 6, the Devil is 6,
And if the Devil is 6,

then God is 7, then God is 7, then God is 7
This monkey's gone to heaven.
Quote by smb
The K-T extinction wasn't only due to a meteor strike. The extinctions took place over 800,000 years. That's a lot longer than humans have been around.

Yeah I know but I was just thinking do you guys think it would be possible for anything besides mammals to develop into humanoids?
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
Yes, of course there is a chance.
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.