It's good, I actually liked it. I like the melodic stuff. Around 30 seconds your timing seemed off, but that could of been what you were going for. But, it didn't really seem like a song. Seemed like a guitar battle, haha. But nonetheless good.
the lead playing was pretty painful most of the time tbh, there were a few nice runs but you really need to work on your melodies
How about my playing in particular? Yeah some of the stuff was sloppy, as we were in a hurry.
To a shredder, a second is a long time.

Member of the UG Gentlemen of Higher Thought Establishment.

Invite only, if you want to be considered, contribute well to UG, and respect others as much as possible!
Quote by Nemesis260
How about my playing in particular? Yeah some of the stuff was sloppy, as we were in a hurry.

if you yourself say your playing was sloppy, why would you post this? if you want a real judgement of your playing, sit down and take your time and record something that displays your technique properly. from what i can tell from this particular video is that you're very uncreative. the rythym is very mediocre and the soloing is too.

sorry for being so harsh
Quote by CoreysMonster
you're very uncreative. the rythym is very mediocre and the soloing is too.

If that's the case, why even bother comparing yourself to Dragonforce?

Like I said, we're the "best metal band of the century." You can't compare.
I AM THE HERMAN LI! BOW BEFORE MY SOLOS!
Quote by TheHermanLi
If that's the case, why even bother comparing yourself to Dragonforce?

Like I said, we're the "best metal band of the century." You can't compare.

EPIC LULZ.

Dragonforce suck major balls.
Flap it and enjoy yourself...

Xbox Live GT = The Donkey Fly
'...and those who fought on that day of honor, the day of victory shall be forever remembered as Lime Green' - Oct 31st 08