I've been getting a lot into blues standards and I was wanting to learn some. All I currently know it Killing Floor, and Smokestack Lightning, what are some others, preferably with tab available that I could learn?
Last.fm

Fender Deluxe Players Strat > Big Muff > LPB-1 > Moog Ring Mod > MXR Dynacomp > MXR Phase 90 '74 > Fender Hot Rod 410 (soon)
Sweet Home Chicago, Crossroads, and Before You Accuse Me are a couple good ones.
It's Only Rock and Roll, But I like It
Got My Mojo Workin' by Muddy Waters. Hoochie Coochie Man, also by Muddy Waters. Both are pretty simple and should be tabbed out on this site.
Please please please, use the search bar and google.

Come on...we have loads of threads like this and there are loads of things on google is you search "Blues Standards".

There are so many I'm gonna list a few of my favourites that you can probably work out yourself or get tabs for.

Statesboro Blues - Blind Willie McTell (covered by Taj Mahal and The Allman Brothers Band)
Born Under A Bad Sign - Albert King (great if you like SRV)
Rollin And Tumblin - by whoever wrote it first! (there's a lot of confusion over who actually wrote it.)
Boom Boom - John Lee Hooker
Mannish Boy - Muddy Waters
Quote by slidething31
Sweet Home Chicago, Crossroads, and Before You Accuse Me are a couple good ones.
+1 Sweet home chicago has been done by everyone from jazz bands, to the blues brothers to clapton.

And I think rollin and tumblin was written muddy waters.
        |\
[U]        | |                     [/U]
[U]        |/     .-.              [/U]
[U]       /|_     `-’       |      [/U]
[U]      //| \      |       |      [/U]
[U]     | \|_ |     |     .-|      [/U]
      *-|-*    (_)     `-’
        |
        L.
Quote by ze monsta
Some say Muddy Waters, some say Elmore James. Though I think Muddy recorded it first. (not sure on that though)

I am pretty sure that Rollin' and Tumblin' was based off Robert Johnsons "If I Had Possesion Over Judgement Day", which was possibly based off another, even older blues song
key to the highway!
American Fender Strat
1979 Marshall Superlead
Real Mccoy Wizard Wah
Robert Keeley Boss Tremolo
Euthymia Crucible Fuzz
Fulltone OCD+Deja Vibe
Line 6 DL4
Analogman BC108
Prescription C.O.B

Im a Single Coil man
One bourbon, One scotch, One beer - John Lee Hooker.
Quote by slidething31
Blues men don't wear band T shirts.
Look into the Chicago Blues scene if your looking for electric blues :P as for acoustic blues, Delta is the way to go. Robert Johnson is probably the best :P hope that helps a bit...

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace." - Jimi Hendrix
^ You are right, but Robert Johnson is the one that guys like Clapton, and Keith Richards, and others always cite.
It's Only Rock and Roll, But I like It
IMO Robert Johnson was a genius in his time and a creator of what blues is today, but not a good example of Delta blues. His blues was clean cut, incredible, powerful, and straight but to me it doesn't give me the same feeling I get when I listen to John and Alan Lomax's field recordings because or an early recording of Son House.

I think the reason RJ gets so much attention (other than the legend and his early death etc.) is because he could play stuff no one else could, which I admire because he could play like no other, but not to the extent of Steve Vai.