yes, it has been done before. but i dont think its that big of a deal.

but im bored and in need of a good laugh.

so please reccomened some funny youtube videos please
Camilla Choads.
Just look up ouch.

Or kidnapping cody.

EDIT: or Red Vs Blue. That will keep you busy forever.
-Andrew H
band: syncopated groove punch
Last edited by fagelamusgtr at Aug 6, 2008,
Crapneto
Quote by St.Loony
Girls are complicated - Just turn gay and don't bother.

Quote by MightyAl
OK, so now, for Christmas, I'd like the ability to have an erection again.

Quote by smartguyreviews
one time i got up in the middle of the night to take a shit... and the toilet seat was warm....
I pretty much rock
Just remember, at the end of the game, the king and the pawn go in the same box
I do not have the links on me at all, but my favorite channels to watch are
  • CollegeHumor
  • DerrickComedy

Also check out the Fred videos, they're hilarious even if he's an annoying little prick.

This is not on Youtube, but if you're into people ranting about stuff, you should Google "Zero Punctuation", "Nostalgia Critic", and "Angry Video Game Nerd". Zero Punctuation is essentially videos of this guy creatively and horribly ripping video games a new asshole. Nostalgia Critic is just that, a Nostalgia Critic. Angry Video Game Nerd is like a combination of the two: He reviews old nostalgic games. I don't think there's an episode where he doesn't use the phrase "I'd rather have a _____ take a ____ dump in my _____". Replace the first blank with a random animal, the second with an adjective, and the third with any body orifice.

That should keep you entertained for a while. First order of business: Look up POWERTHIRST on Youtube.

You'll have babies.

So many babies.

400 BABIES.
Quote by top shelf

I couldn't do it [masturbate] with the cast on however. That's when I dug out my baby sister's stuffed animals and went to town

Quote by Tubyboulin
Is it bad that I imagined you saying that in a really sexy voice?