this album cover to me is hilarious. i love judas priest and all but.. whats with the transformer lookin thing man? what is it? im confused.
wtf it has tank feet
I sure could use a vacation from this bullshit three-ring circus sideshow world.

Ibanez RG2 EX1 (Black)
Line 6 Spider II 75w
Sekova Mandolin
Team Custom Traditional 4 string bass
Yamaha E403 keyboard
My Last.fm
Myspace
So thats not the first thing that pops into your head when you think of defending faith?
We sailed through endless skies...

Quote by King Twili

if someone sigs this i will be fairly displeased.

Lady Gaga has a penis! >>EVIDENCE<<

i¯i▀▀▀i¯i‾°δ‾‾Pך]█████████████████████████
It's pure ****ing metal
Blindfolds aside I'd probably still close my eyes

And try to feel a trembling fetal life inside
that shotgun barrel that's about to make me bleed

Like an ulcer in the stomach of the beast

Quote by Aurex
your sarcasam amuses me

CSUSM
They call it the Metallian.
Their last album, Screaming for Vengeance, had this cool-looking robot metal bird thing on it called the Hellion. They liked it and decided to put something like it on Defenders of the Faith.
If you are reading this, then it would seem that you're either too busy with this sig with nothing in it to finish reading the thread or there are no posts left in the thread to read.
Quote by Metalupyours42
They call it the Metallian.
Their last album, Screaming for Vengeance, had this cool-looking robot metal bird thing on it called the Hellion. They liked it and decided to put something like it on Defenders of the Faith.

oh. ok well with a name like that its suddenly much less funny and much more metal. thanks for clearing that up. now i think its just badass
I sure could use a vacation from this bullshit three-ring circus sideshow world.

Ibanez RG2 EX1 (Black)
Line 6 Spider II 75w
Sekova Mandolin
Team Custom Traditional 4 string bass
Yamaha E403 keyboard
My Last.fm
Myspace