Remember the Battletoads? Rash, Zitz, and Pimple? That was a fun game back in the arcade, side-scrolling bet 'em up days. I liked the SNES version of Battletoads Double Dragon. Cool music. Not as cool as Mega Man games, but still memorable.
Battletoads/Double Dragon, awesome game... The strictly Battletoads games kind of reminded me of a low budget ninja turtles though

Anyone remember grabbing the bitches by the hair and kicking them to death? Haha

Needs to go to gaming thread though.
Quote by red18420
There is no point except party and be healthy and happy. Also money is not something to live for. If i didnt need money for drugs and beer i would give mine away.

Vote here to help me get to BC!
Last edited by Jericho114 at Aug 6, 2008,
dude, battle toads was bad ass. i remember beating up those long leg things then using their legs as clubs. So Awesome
what a waste of a perfectly good sig.
Quote by Billy M
I liked the SNES version of Battletoads Double Dragon.

I don't understand why people liked that game. Turtles in Time... Now that's a great game.
Battletoads ROCKED!
ADELOS
POP PUNK
for fans of...

Motion City Soundtrack, Get Up Kids, Jimmy Eat World, Transit, Brand New, Dashboard Confessional, Early November, Fall Out Boy, Jawbreaker, Polar Bear Club, The Story So Far, the Wonder Years, Something Corporate.
Which was the one on the SNES where you had to avoid spiky logs on a hoverboard in one level?
Sorry for being so vague
Quote by Thapumpkineater
I don't understand why people liked that game. Turtles in Time... Now that's a great game.

Turtles in Time was good, but that's Ninja Turtles. Battletoads is different. Not by much, actually...but yeah. Their feet grew into giant beasts of things.
Which was the one on the SNES where you had to avoid spiky logs on a hoverboard in one level?

That would be Battletoads in Battlemaniacs. My personal favorite.
Quote by lp345
Sorry for being so vague

Probably Battletoads in Battlemaniacs
Quote by The Pickle Man
That would be Battletoads in Battlemaniacs. My personal favorite.

Yeah thats the one thanks. Brings back great childhood gaming memories
Quote by Thapumpkineater

Turtles in Time was the best Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles game and was my all time favorite SNES game as a kid.
I liked turning friendly fire off and kicking your teammate's ass

Such a good game.
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Hard as hell, but a goldie.

INTOLERANCE IS IGNORANCE

Quote by kosmic
Holy Moses.
haha
I wished they had stopped making video games after Battletoads, because I would have been fine with just that.

MC name = Bearrorism
Quote by thrashmetal101
When's battletoads for wii come out again?

Is it on the Virtual Console???!!!
Those games were so friggin hard. Battle toads/double dragons was the best one. So fun when you are on the hover bikes and trying to go over and under ****. Good friggin music to.
Carvin DC127+Custom Lacewood Build+Godin SD--->Traynor YCV50BLUE

My Build IT'S DONE!
man i haven't played battletoads in such a long time...
i remember that was always the highlight of going to my friend's house
all i remember is a canyon-like area where you hit these flying things and you get sticks as weapons...
Quote by metabolicmaggot
Win. +1 cookie for hide the beer.

Quote by lp345
Is it on the Virtual Console???!!!

The wikipedia future release list doesn't have any Battletoads on there. Clayfighter is there, though.
Quote by Billy M
The wikipedia future release list doesn't have any Battletoads on there. Clayfighter is there, though.

I have Clayfighter 2 for the SNES. It wasn't very good
Quote by lp345
I have Clayfighter 2 for the SNES. It wasn't very good

Yeah, those games suck. They were fun when I was really little, but that's about it.
Everytime I hear discussions like this, I realized how much I actually was into the Pokemon series, because that's really the only really nastalgic-style game memories I have from my childhood. I don't really play video games anymore either, so it's not like a ton of years has blurred together.

But anyway, continue the discussion.
I remember me and my friends used to call those pigs you fought fabio and fabio's sons. I don't think those were the actual terms though.