Page 1 of 4
Alright guys and gals of the pit today is a day to just go ahead and lay it all out on the table, and if you need to have a good cry....gtfo.....oh why not just cry

I searched it hopefully I didn't miss anything and if I did dont smoke my nuts for it.. thanks

alright I posted just scroll down a little and I'm also a little squishier than I would like, not like huge I'm 6'1 and 160 pounds but I've got some mush that I just dispise on my gut
Quote by CowboyUp
Whats a penis?
Last edited by TheEarthisFlat at Aug 6, 2008,
You First!!!!
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
I'm in college but look like a Sophomore in high school, and that gets to me everyday.
Quote by brandooon
You First!!!!

exactly for us to feel comfortable being vulnerable you have to make the first move. You have to go 90% and we will meet you with the last 10%. What does that mean and how does that apply with this scenario i can not say...perhaps i am too insecure to say hmmm?
I am not siging you jackass
Quote by brandooon
You First!!!!

Alright, I tend to get real bad canker sores and theyre so huge its not even believable....I have one now that almost an inch. It can makes playing sax a real biotch
Quote by CowboyUp
Whats a penis?
Everything about myself.
Jk.
I dunno... lmao... I just have a bunch of small insecurities...
I guess of being fat? Although I'm not all that fat... used to be fat... now I'm medium...
Hmm... so many dots...
~Carl
I feel fine talking to girls I know and such, even girls I like. I'm just self conscious on my looks... I am occasionally (more like rarely) told I am cute/hot (dont know what they're talking about) I'm by far not ugly, but I just feel self conscious.

That and my freakin' long neck... I hate that most about my looks

edit: oh, and i'm too freaking skinny! 6ft, 16 yrs old, 127 lbs? wtf?? and I eat all the time
I have a slight twitch in my left eye from a baseball injury several years ago. Not many people notice, but I hate it when the few who do notice it point it out.

It was the only task I would undertake...

I P R O G
...to reap the harvest that was mine

- [ P R O G - H E A D ? ] -
my biggest insecurity is that one day while skulking around the 'chan for pr0n i'll make a br00talz XxXnubzorXxX move n get a new one ripped by annon =/
Just because I play the drums doesn't mean I suck at guitar, or ams that I's iz stoopidz.

Space that ain't yours
Quote by TheEarthisFlat
Alright, I tend to get real bad canker sores and theyre so huge its not even believable....I have one now that almost an inch. It can makes playing sax a real biotch

Did you know that's Herpes 1? Messed up, huh? My mom, my sister, and I all get them every so often. My sister and I would get them as kids, obviously at that time never have banged anyone. I could imagine how much playing sax would suck with one or 12.
my acne and my feet and how i might smell lol not that they r any of them bad but its just in my head it might b
Quote by Allnightmask22

Alternatively, have your friends hold him down, then take a dump in his mouth, make sure your genitals don't touch him though, that's gay.

Quote by RageAgainst...
Teddy-Metal
for those who like to mosh, but just wanna cuddle afterwards

smashing pumkins fans=)^
Just my voice. It's awfully nasal because I have rhinitis.
Quote by LPDave
and my mom then told me to masturbate more.

Quote by Toastbot

Big burly men grunting without shirts on pretty much summed up my childhood.

Quote by The Leader
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do more look like?
ive got a really bad one, my weener is really big and its good in private but if i get wood at school orsomething it can really casue problems.
Suprised no one in the pit said small penis >.> .................. <.<

My man boobs >.> and i also have a slight twitch in my left eye and i hate it when people notice it
Last edited by GuitarLegend300 at Aug 6, 2008,
Acne.
Jackson King V KVX10
Line 6 Spider III 75 W.
Peavey 5150/6505 Combo to be owned at the end of 2010.
Being really overweight.

Looking really young for my age.

Never gotten anywhere with a girl. Never a relationship, or even a kiss.

I'm not as skilled at guitar as I should be. (I've been playing 3 years and my friend who's been playing one year is better than me)
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
My teeth... I don't like them at all. They're all crooked. But I love my eye teeth. They make me look like a vampire.
Quote by VoodooChild15
I used to take my penis out and touch stuff with it when no one was looking.

Quote by teensean
THANK YOU!!! i love you Snyde_Platypus!!!

I explained "lulz" =D
Quote by GuitarLegend300
Suprised no one in the pit said small penis >.> .................. <.<

My man boobs >.> and i also have a slight twitch in my left eye and i hate it when people notice it

No one has said as theyre scared to get put in someones sig
Quote by CowboyUp
Whats a penis?
MYPENISLOL.

no but really, big ass forehead. but i just put bangs over it and it works out fine.
and the fat just above my waistline. it pisses me off
Ibanez S520ex
Epiphone G-400
Roland Microcube
Alvarez MC90
I'm 251 lbs and 5' 7" with very little muscle...

I have a very, very girly voice. Like, my GF's voice is deeper than mine.
Quote by guitar-godfrey
when i grow up i wanna have blackandsilver's babies!

Quote by angusfan16

Quote by Scowmoo
HOLY HELL.

nice discovery, sir.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by coryklok : Today at 01:10 PM.
Everything, basiclly.

My appearance, my guitar skills, my poetry. I feel like it's all crap, despite what people tell me. Which actually leads to paranoia, because I feel like they're lying to me about my stuff being good when I'm certain it's not....

...Boy I'm fucked up.
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
Quote by Guitarfreak777
I can't think of any, I look damn good. But then again I have a huge ego.

naa you just kick ass at everything
Quote by CowboyUp
Whats a penis?
I'm REALLY skinny and everybody is like "OMG I wish I was skinny like you!" and all I can think is I wish that I was normal weight.
Quote by Vincent Vega
Haikus are awesome
but sometimes they don't make sense
Refrigerator

Quote by KissingShadows
People always tell me I solo like Zakk Wylde. Thats how I know that I suck.
I have a massive anxiety disorder, and I can have panic attacks rather easily. I'm not sure if it has anything to do with what I just mentioned, but I'm massively paranoid about pretty much everything in existence, and because of that, I'm reclusive and antisocial, and I barely trust anyone, and due to that I have trouble getting close to people or asking chicks out and **** like that.

That said, the peope I am actually close to, I stay close to, because they're the few people in life I feel I can trust.

EDIT: Oh, and I don't like having my shirt or any other article of clothing off. I'm not self-concious about weight or anything, it just makes me really uncomfortable, even if I'm alone.
Founder and Gaz of the Jhonen Vasquez/Invader Zim club. PM me to join.

The Metal Militia
"Banging that head that doesn't bang!"

Quote by -Vogel-
All bow down for the mighty Holy Wars
Last edited by HolyWars90 at Aug 6, 2008,
Originally Posted by Vincent Vega
Haikus are awesome
Refrigerator

Sorry, but

It was the only task I would undertake...

I P R O G
...to reap the harvest that was mine

- [ P R O G - H E A D ? ] -
I don't like my chin. I covered it with facial hair.

I don't like people. I associate with them anyway.
Quote by MetalGS3SE
Sorry, but

Yes I know that quote is hilarious, now lets stick to the topic.
Quote by Vincent Vega
Haikus are awesome
Refrigerator

Quote by KissingShadows
People always tell me I solo like Zakk Wylde. Thats how I know that I suck.
I'm very very self conscious about my looks, sometimes I think I'm pretty bad looking and sometimes I'll feel really good about my looks.
I'm the same as I was when I was six years old
And oh my god I feel so damn old
I don't really feel anything
Sometimes I feel like my **** is TOO big...

But then I just shrug it off and drink.
Life is underrated.

Quote by Mad Marius
That's like saying you got cancer that comes with AIDS.
im 17 and i look like im probly 15
Lunatics on pogo sticks
Another southern fried freak on a crucifix
Hicks don't mix with politics
People on the street just kickin' to the licks
Quote by Just Andrew
Everything, basiclly.

My appearance, my guitar skills, my poetry. I feel like it's all crap, despite what people tell me. Which actually leads to paranoia, because I feel like they're lying to me about my stuff being good when I'm certain it's not....

...Boy I'm fucked up.

Nah, man. We're all like that, I think. Well, I am too. So, if everyone isn't like that, at least you can know that I'm paranoid too. Gotta Get Away by The Offspring sums it up pretty well, lyrically. But I digress. I always feel like I talk about Offspring too much, and I know a lot of people don't like them...
I have hairy arms, not like Satch hairy, but still. I also have kind of bad acne on my forehead, it just rips at my self-esteem.
Rawr! I'm a dinosaur
I dont like ppl gettin to know me >_<
The only things we hate are those things we try to hide from others.

Quote by Deliriumbassist
Quote by Carmel
Either way, I don't think bananas should be placed in such proximity to an ass

I disagree. Bananas and ass are like peaches and cream.
Quote by Billy M
Nah, man. We're all like that, I think. Well, I am too. So, if everyone isn't like that, at least you can know that I'm paranoid too. Gotta Get Away by The Offspring sums it up pretty well, lyrically. But I digress. I always feel like I talk about Offspring too much, and I know a lot of people don't like them...

Yeah man I know what your saying, like someone will compliment you and you say oh thanks!...but you think "they're full of ****"
Quote by CowboyUp
Whats a penis?
Quote by SuPaGrAm
I dont like ppl gettin to know me >_<

Oh come on let it all out

If you dont we shall partake in a group sorrow
Quote by CowboyUp
Whats a penis?
Quote by TheEarthisFlat
Yeah man I know what your saying, like someone will compliment you and you say oh thanks!...but you think "they're full of ****"
That or I feel like they just want to protect me, like I won't be able to handle negative criticism so they just say something nice, which is something I don't want.
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
Page 1 of 4