I'm not sure if I'm right, but once a woman get it doesn't it just stay until the woman dies?
Quote by Dog--
I'm not sure if I'm right, but once a woman get it doesn't it just stay until the woman dies?

Yeah, that's what I thought too.

If it's not that, I have no clue.
You are like a hurricane
There's calm in your eye.
And I'm gettin' blown away
To somewhere safer
where the feeling stays.
I want to love you but
I'm getting blown away.
Well with that dark poisonous estrogen running through a woman's veins it can usually last from 2 to 8 years. Women are all different though so you can't put an exact date on when it'll stop or start.
H e l l o .
it's permanent. the transition period which can cause all of the mood swings and crap can last anywhere from a few months to several years.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
^hahahaha
Quote by Epiphany521
dont worry we'll get you through this

haha yeah this guy picked up on it right away. my mom is at or around that age and she is being a huge bitch. way more than "that time of the month" and waaay way more than she just is in everyday life
Last edited by mr_hacksaw at Aug 6, 2008,
ummm ask some doctors?
ask doctors?
ask DOCTORS!!

oo sorry got a lil skitzo there
Empire Records one of the best films ever.
His name isnt Warren.
His name isnt Warren.
His name isnt Warren?
I thouht his name was Warren?

"slayer sabbath:
whats wrong with metal, has this website been taking over by power chording, girl pants wearing, emos?"
well mine lasted about 4 years
And before he died, Taran-Ish had scrawled upon the altar of chrysolite with coarse shaky strokes the sign of DOOM.
Its over 9000!

idk something reminded me of that.
Gear:
Electric
Yamaha RGX520
Fender Strat HSS

Acoustic
1952 Martin and Co 00-18.
Yamaha FGX730SCA

Amp
Fender Twin Reverb
Fender Amp FM25 DSP

Pedals
Boss DS-1
To long
Quote by doggy_hat
This chick that looked like shrek ****ed me while I was passed out on xanax. I screamed when I woke up.