So I went to the doctor's earlier today for an annual checkup or whatever, and towards the end, my hot (female) doctor said something like, "Would you like to get the hernia test out of the way? You'll have to get it eventually." (For those that don't know how a hernia test goes about, the doctor grabs your nads, asks you to turn to the left and cough [keep in mind, my doctor is hot].) My brain stops for a second, and the first thing that comes out of my mouth is, "That depends. Are you gonna be doing the hernia test?"

I immediately turned red. She gave me this look... It was terrible. I just left and didn't get the test. I told my mom about the incident, hoping for a laugh, and she thought I was joking at first, then she laughed for a moment, then got upset with me, then laughed again. I told my girlfriend and she thought it was hilarious.

Anyway, I just wanted to get that off my chest.
Daron. The Pit loves you.
daron aka kosmic is now a pit legend
Best post on the pit. Good for you.
thats pretty epic.
So you're like a slower paced Forrest Gump...
Yup...
I totally thought you were gonna say "She went to grab them.. and I popped this enormous boner". I was thoroughly disappointed.
Quote by Mudmen190
If loving ham makes me gay, I'm Rob Halford.

Quote by musiclover2399
MyNameIsLame just nailed it (actually both his statements did some nailing).

Quote by Oroborous
This is honestly the best first post I've ever seen

^^ Directed at me. E-peen wankery sigs ftw.

My Last.FM
Kosmic, you are my hero. Just because you had the nads to say that, she should've checked 'em for you.

You'd better sig that, bitch.
ok, yeah. my name is silly because I signed up when I was 13.

BEDBUGS

The most embarrassing for me would be me giggling when my doctor was using the stethoscope and his hands were cold. I am very ticklish too so that made me giggle even more.
Quote by rabidguitarist
I even tried dressing up as a fly myself, and throwing myself out of the window in the hope that they will follow me. But to no avail.

Quote by daytripper75
we have a Llama forum, and still no drum forum.
Last edited by lookie here at Aug 6, 2008,
hi-5!
We walked into the night

Am I to bid you farewell?

Why can't you see that I try
When every tear I shed

Is for you?
wow ...your gf thought it was hilarious!!! .... thats some girl you got there....
My Gear

Epiphone Les Paul Special II
ESP KH-202 with OFR
Hobner Acoustic
BOSS OS-2 Overdrive/Distortion pedal
Dunlop GCB95 Crybaby Wah Pedal
Laney P20 20-Watt 1x8 Amplifier
Quote by MyNameIsLame
I totally thought you were gonna say "She went to grab them.. and I popped this enormous boner". I was thoroughly disappointed.

+1, i cant stop laughing. hahahahahaha
My Gear:
Fender Custom Shop Time Machine 1956 relic
plus accessories
Your position and your relationship with music has to be one from the inside. - John Frusciante
and yes, my avatar is weezy, what?
haha

is there any way you could describe the face she made and/or show an accurate picture
(plus pics of your hot doctor would be appreciated as well)
Living is easy with eyes closed...
--------------------------

Quote by GnR_ROK
I'm surprised you returned to this thread after cheeseman owned you.
it would have been great if she gave you the test and was like, "okay go ahead and cough" and as soon as you coughed you just blew a huge load all over the place. now THAT'S a story
Quote by MyNameIsLame
I totally thought you were gonna say "She went to grab them.. and I popped this cute little boner". I was thoroughly disappointed.

Fix'd

Oh and when my doctor, old fat woman asked me while grabbing my sack if (when she saw the inside of my boxers), "Is that semen?"

I was like...
Quote by ratmblink123
Kosmic, you are my hero. Just because you had the nads to say that, she should've checked 'em for you.

You'd better sig that, bitch.

Sigged.

I'm loving the responses in this thread.

Edit: So... Much... Siggable material...
Daron. The Pit loves you.
daron aka kosmic is now a pit legend
Best post on the pit. Good for you.
thats pretty epic.
So you're like a slower paced Forrest Gump...
Yup...
Last edited by kosmic at Aug 6, 2008,
Quote by stinger12345
Well now you know why they set the temp to FREEZING in the doctors office.

+1

Quote by RIP Back in Red
Fix'd

Oh and when my doctor, old fat woman asked me while grabbing my sack if (when she saw the inside of my boxers), "Is that semen?"

I was like...
Rule number one about going to the doctors:

Jack it before seeing the doctor.
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
it would have been better if you decided to go through with it, but she brought in some fat old dude to perform the test instead.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Quote by Kid_Thorazine
it would have been better if you decided to go through with it, but she brought in some fat old dude to perform the test instead.

And he popped a big boner. :P
Quote by rabidguitarist
I even tried dressing up as a fly myself, and throwing myself out of the window in the hope that they will follow me. But to no avail.

Quote by daytripper75
we have a Llama forum, and still no drum forum.
Is it wrong that I entered this thread after misreading the thread preview thinking it said "So I went to the doctors earlier today for my anal check up..." ...?

Anyway, good one TS. Reeeaaaaal fresh.
A U S S I E