didn't sound totally like it. there were also no pickslides ANYWHERE.

still a decent recording. i'd say turn up the gain and practice a little more. AND DON'T FORGET PICKSLIDES!
Quote by Djevik
Thanks!

LOL, I'll put them in next time. :P

yeah, like i said, it's a decent recording, just brush up on playing it (like the pinch harmonic in the bridge, it came in a little late), add the pickslides, and TURN IT UP!

great song by the way, KSE is a great band, not to mention dio's original of that song.
ok

Yeah the ping harmonic keeps throw'in me because it lands just after the beat.
Quote by Djevik
ok

Yeah the ping harmonic keeps throw'in me because it lands just after the beat.

pinch harmonics are hard to hit at first, but if you practice you can hit them faster and more efficiently. i'm still having trouble with pinch harmonics on the low E string.
Dude I love it! and thats a sweet tone on the solo guitar but i'd like a little more crunch? on the other guitar but over all its a tasty cover 8/10
I don't have any probs with pinch harmonics (why did I say ping?). I'm just saying the note lands on a weird beat. It's just a timing issue. :P

Hey thanks Sepuloren!
Quote by Djevik
I don't have any probs with pinch harmonics (why did I say ping?). I'm just saying the note lands on a weird beat. It's just a timing issue. :P

Hey thanks Sepuloren!

oh ok. that shouldn't take too much to correct, just listen to the song closely.

and don't worry, everyone mispells stuff sometimes.
What do you mean!? My splelling is awesome!

I was thinking about why my COD4 game had so much ping. LOL, I swear I have ADD or something. I just can't concentrate on the beat for too long!
Last edited by Djevik at Aug 6, 2008,
Yea, there's a guitar thats actually alot off..Tone is good, but i think you could make it a bit more Killswitch. Um...You kinda messed up the breakdown part..I think or it was the guitar that was off that made it sound wrong..I dunno, Not too bad though, might wanna re-record it..Maybe play along with the song while you record the parts to it. See if you can get everything matched up good. Or try a metronome.